- Results oriented IT consultant experienced in business analysis, IT management, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, development, testing and QA for enterprise application integration.
- Highly experienced and adept at managing strategic enterprise initiatives using Agile and Waterfall.
- Dynamic individual with the interpersonal communication skills to effectively address and engage a wide variety of audiences from administrative staff to technical IT groups as well as executives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Process Improvement
- Quality Assurance
- Audits & Compliance
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Resolution
- Change Management
- IT Management & Implementation
- ITIL Service Management
- Project & Program Management
- Enterprise Application Integration
- System Functional Specification Design
- Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Assessment & Analysis
- Requirements Documentation
- Workflow Process Analysis
- Organizational Administration
- Client Relationship Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Client/Staff Training
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- MS Project
- SharePoint Server
- Cognos 8
- Puridiom screen capture software.. Strong working knowledge of XML
- MS SQL Server stored procedures and triggers applications using Java
- Tomcat Apache
- Oracle 10g
- Deltek Costpoint 6.1 & 7
- Deltek Web Services Integration Console
- TE 9
- Crystal Reports.
Senior Business Analyst - ServiceNow Analyst
- Supported the US Securities Exchange Commission's (SEC) implementation and development of ServiceNow Solutions Center (SNSC).
- Worked with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow and proposing resolution and design suggestions for SNSC catalog.
- Developed mock-up's for SEC's SNSC Catalog development teams with corresponding user stories, test plans and scripts in ServiceNow.
- Performed regression testing on SEC Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) to verify software quality and function; documented defects; created or updated existing requirements; user stories in ServiceNow to support bi-weekly sprints.
Lead Project Analyst
- Analyzed, created, and prioritized 'To-Be' business and process requirements related to functional changes for 20 mobile Veterans Administration Applications.
- Managed the changes to baselined requirements through change control processes and tools for 4 development teams while meeting release deadlines
- Ensured dev teams had testable requirements with corresponding user stories, test plans and scripts in Jira.
- Identified and recommended corrections to gaps and software deficiencies to stakeholders regarding prioritization and required remediation or application enhancements.
- Participated in daily Scrum and bi-weekly Sprint planning meetings to develop team strategies and define project goals for testing; SQA and application release for 4 development teams.
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analyzed existing registration software for US Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration for in corporation of desired enhancements and new business rules.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders to resolve cross-user group issues.
- Created UX design and Axure wireframe/prototypes for user acceptance.
- Maintained Jira repository for Requirement Traceability Matrix; gathered Business Rules, Functional Requirements, created Use Cases, Test scripts and User Acceptance testing.
- Wrote communication plan with annual training schedule.
- Lead a successful PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) audit; documented network/security findings; established strategic solutions to eliminate network vulnerability and security risks.
- Ensured Confidential change management initiatives for the PCI-DSS policies and procedures were in place; and Pay.gov TCS transaction requirements were compliant in the Oracle ADF web portal.
- Interviewed, observed and conducted workshops with business owners; IT team and SMEs to gather and document application business rules, technical and functional requirements
- Analyzed clients' as-is operations assessment to identify duplicative services and functions; documented gaps between current and future operational states.
- Led weekly meeting with stakeholders to define change management plans; identified potential risks and points of resistance.
- Presented financial recommendation to directors monthly.
- Created detailed data models; workflows & provided innovative solutions for business, payment processing and record keeping.
- Managed implementation of Confidential payroll services.
IT Business Program Analyst
- Provided VSE's CIO project support for enterprise application development and implementation.
- Defined strategies for risk management and communications planning of corporate CRM, Financial and HR employee appraisal system.
- Gathered business requirements, responsible for developing functional specifications, user stories, test plans and scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on corporate applications.
- Maintained configuration management control on corporate application development, upgrades and system implementations.
- Successfully implemented VSE's first ERP purchasing system for materials, services and inventory for direct and indirect purchasing in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) on 'Go-Live' date.
- Developed a change management strategy based on the groups impacted and required audit date.
- Provided system analysis & data validation, security access, technical and procedural support for corporate ERP purchasing and Deltek Costpoint 7.
- Eliminated over $1 million in vendor contract fees by leading successful software fixes, enhancements, application development and implementation .
- Conducted quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit, testing, reporting, evaluating, remediating and improving internal controls over financial reporting and operational efficiency of the company compliance.
- Designed reporting enhancement for internal controls on segregation of duties of production change management, to ensure data integrity for quarterly SOX reporting using Workflows in SharePoint Server.
Confidential, Falls Church, Virginia
- Analyzed corporate documentation and data related to marketing, contracts, project accounting and vendor billing.
- Developed detailed flowcharts, computer software specifications and business requirements.
- Created budgets, schedules and WBS for three on-going projects...
- Documented HR policy and procedures. Successfully implemented an Employee Process Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Established consistent recruiting and hiring procedures.
- Wrote standardized processes for training new hires.
- Managed operational staff of 19 responsible for processing alien removal requests within the Office of Detention & Removal for the Centralized Ticketing Unit (CTU).
- Identified budget requirements for $6M+ contract, utilizing bid and burn rates, created Work Breakdown Structures, cost and schedule baselines, project costs and commitments, schedules and performance.
- Used EVM to monitor the tracking, analysis, and reporting of contractual requirements.
- Expanded scope of the initial contract to include a 24/7 Operation (Spring '06)
- Initiated Pilot Program placing contractors'-onsite at local field offices to coordinate with HQ CTU in Fairfax,VA, Field Office, Atlanta and Kansas City Field Offices.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Managed press coverage, collateral preparation and communications for CEO of a multimillion-dollar telecommunications company.
- Developed and implemented tracking system to monitor inventory and sales activity improved client relationships, increasing customer satisfaction and repeat sales.
- Redesigned and wrote content for corporate website Interviewed subject matter experts and provided presentations, speeches, news writing, editing and ghost writing to clients.
Confidential, Vienna, Virginia
- Reduced survey costs per survey by 40 percent ($250k to $150k).
- Program reduced FAA annual spending on Airport Surveys by $3.5M
- Standardized survey process reduced time for collection by 70 percent, increasing number of FAA surveys conducted annually.
Confidential, Vienna, Virginia
- Hands-on program management of all phases of system development, including analysis, design, testing and implementation.
- Defined project scope & objectives with cost models, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Developed training workshops on change management and software implementation.
- Authored technical presentations; facilitated workshops and application training to groups of 10 to 75 people
- Implemented 6,300 users in a three-month period (40 percent above required 4,500 users).
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
- Coordinated trade shows, advertising, content, and other support services as required for account managers.
- Managed internal and external communication materials for proposals, briefings and tradeshows.
- Developed database of standardized presentation content and graphics for account managers.
- Developed budgets, schedules, and task plans for trade shows and customer events.
Director of Marketing
- Managed customer relations, facilitated internal staff efforts in support of new and ongoing initiatives (technical, financial, and contractual resources) and coordinated efforts of external contractors and partners.
- Targeted new markets and developed entry approach for new products and services
- Established strategic teaming alliances and partnerships for implementing penetration strategy.
- Matched IT resource needs with the appropriate solution, presenting and leveraging best practices.
- Wrote white papers & RFI's ~ Won $250k SBIR for Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Produced interactive application on CD distributed to U.S. Congress.
Creative Writer/Assistant Producer
- Authored 13 Missile Defense program scripts for the Confidential Organization ( Confidential ).
- Conducted research, interviewed experts and edited technical material for use in video production.