Expert problem solver and achiever with ability to apply and maintain the required policies, procedures, guidelines, controls techniques, and their compliance for an IT system environment. High attention to detail and well versed in rules and procedures associated with IT networking principles and practices. People-oriented, highly motivated, innovative, and dependable goal setter who exceeds in various team environments from academia, professional, and non-professional.
AS in Networking Engineering
Bachelors in Management Information System
MES Business Analyst – IS Department June 2009-Present
MES Configuration for new functionality or deployment Support & Systems maintenance Address process changes and enhancements as required by the business requirements gathering for reporting and configure development with global MES team to implement in MES Ownership of issues within the IS Applications team. Follow Change control process when implementing changes or additions to MES production environment Interface between the MES user community and Global MES Team
Confidential,Miami, FL 2005 – 2009
Network Support Technician II - IS Department - Applied intensive and diversified knowledge of Information technology networking principals for the IT organization through a systematic approach for tracking current department standing and progress to ensure availability, integrity, and privacy of information asset on the centrally managed computer systems.
- Performed inspections and audits on new and existing infrastructure.
- Investigated, identified, and recommended corrective actions for IT incidents.
- Coordinate and performed data collection / analysis of IT network related problems.
- Conducts active penetration test to discover vulnerabilities within the IT network.
- Implementation of cutting edge innovated software systems for the IT network.
Confidential,Miami, FL 1999 – 2005
HIAC Grinding; Builder IV, Product / Trainer – Mix Model Guide Wires (MMGW) – Demonstrated strong communication skills, team building, problem solving skills, and perform other duties as needed for continuous improvement throughout the department. Understanding production operation, lean manufacturing, QSR, manufacturing processes, SAP, VIP projects, PDM, and code of compliance/conduct.
- Conduct special training on new equipment and procedures for newly implemented processes.
- Analyze processes, product, material, equipment requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for the planning sequence of operations and specifying procedures for the equipment and other functions that are associated with HIAC grinding.
A + certified, Network+, MCITP Server Administrator, Bilingual (Spanish & English)