AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Microsoft Excel Data Management Relationship - Building
- Data Analytics
- Kanban Methodology
- Business Process Analysis
- Self-Management Written/Verbal Communication Facilitating Meetings
Confidential, ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing data forecasts and project visibility.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with customers to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business demands.
- Worked within teh Product and Solutions Business Unit to execute Precise Predictive Logistics (P2L) services.
- Provided tactical logistics support for IBM and Brooks, utilizing our real-time P2L platform.
- Created, uploaded and tracked real-time air and ocean carrier logistics data to enable automated shipment tracking, precise time of arrival estimates and predictive insights.
- Used statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful internal and external business reports.
- Optimized data collection procedures and generated reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Advanced my Microsoft Excel abilities by regularly creating pivot tables and using Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH.
Confidential, BIRMINGHAM, MI
- Discovered potential prospects and maintained existing customer relationships.
- Provided sales support in and out of teh office by securing opportunities and making sales calls at client facilities.
- Executed lead follow-up with cold calls and emails to ensure insight was provided for our products.
Confidential, EAST LANSING , MI
- Implemented media research for outdoor, radio, and TV advertising.
- Completed Marketing Media Message (MMM) reports weekly for existing and potential clients.
- Gatheird weekly and monthly performance data and compiled evaluations to provide insight to management.
- Coordinated with teh agency partners to provide necessary information and approvals needed to produce and execute planned campaigns.