Detail-oriented, highly motivated Business Analyst/Project Coordinator. Skilled at identifying process improvement opportunities, making concise recommendations and following through to successful completion. Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines with little or no direction. Strong analytical skills and adept at learning new skills. Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships across an organization.
Written and verbal communications
Microsoft Office Suite
Excel – Pivot Tables, macros
Access – queries, reports
Visio and Publisher
Confidential, 2010 to Present
Project Coordinator; Benefits Outsourcing Project
Sr. Project Coordinator; HR Service Delivery Project
Workstream Lead/PM Talent Management; HR Service Delivery Project
Administrative support to increase efficiencies around team communications, meetings and project deliverables to ensure successful implementation of Benefits Outsourcing and HR Service Delivery Programs.
- Supports Program Manager and Workstream Leads on a +$10M program replacing PeopleSoft HCM with Workday HCM/Payroll; Kronos Time & Attendance; Ceridian Tax Filing and Garnishments; Taleo Business Edition, including budget tracking, updating project plans, ad hoc requests, dashboard and Executive reporting and presentations
- Coordinated vendor selection activities including RFP’s, evaluation criteria and end-user evaluation sessions
- Project Manager for Talent Management Workstream responsible for coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts. Managed project plan; identified risks and mitigation plan; ensured quality and comprehensiveness of test plans
- Lead UAT effort including coordination of test scenarios; securing testers; lead sessions; managed, mitigated and resolved all failed test items.
- Workstream Lead for ensuring accurate content was migrated to outsourced Benefits Administration Vendor
- Facilitated Change Management, Stakeholder Analysis, and Risk Assessment
- Coordinates and consolidates feedback on project documents to ensure consistency and improve efficiencies
- Manages Team SharePoint site with project documents, Issues, Risks and Decision Logs
Confidential,California 2008 to 2010
Business Information Analyst, PMO Department
Administrator of MS Project Server/SharePoint application supporting approximately 1100 users. Maintained SharePoint sites in Development, UAT and Production environments.
- Facilitated schedule and timesheet compliance reviews to ensure adherence to existing PMO standards and protocols. Developed related compliance metrics and reporting resulting in 95% timesheet compliance
- Created and maintained SharePoint templates, workspaces, lists and document repositories
- Supported program-wide requests of ad-hoc and on-going report needs using SRS and MS Access 2003 including SharePoint content databases and queries
- Collaborated with project managers, directors and PMO stakeholders to gather, identify and assess SharePoint objects and Web Part enhancement requirements; made recommendations, evaluated, executed and tested updates and enhancements prior to implementation
- Researched and resolved end user Project Server/SharePoint issues
- Managed Enterprise and Generic Resource Pools in support of on-boarding, off-boarding and schedule and assignment planning
Confidential, 2000 to 2008
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator, IT Department
Coordinated PMO functionality for multiple IT departments based on PMI standards. Established standardized methodology and templates for Request and Approval, Business Requirements and Project Definition processes.
- Developed Portfolio Management System using MS Access for scheduling and tracking IT assignments, including time reporting, project overview, and support tracking for analysis resulting in improved workflow for project, portfolio and resource management
- Researched and evaluated project portfolio management systems for IT Department
- Project manager for PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance; Assessment and mitigation of applications to improve payment account security
- Designed and maintained analysis reports to show planned vs. actual resource allocation increasing resource availability for project assignments
- Established IT PMO Program reporting functionality including project budget, cap, expense resulting in increased overall program accountability
- Coordinated Change Management implementation for each unique application platform
- Reconciled departmental and project invoices
- Prepared annual budget plans and Executive Steering Committee presentations
- Designed and presented training on Project Methodology, Portfolio Management, and Budget Development ensuring consistent processes and procedures between departments
- Developed employee database application to reduce Executive Assistant’s day to day processes. Reduced data input from 5 spreadsheets to 1 data input screen.
- Coordinated Sarbanes-Oxley compliance project supporting team members in defining milestones detail, completing tasks, and documenting compliance achievements resulting in three years of successful internal and external SOX audits. Acted as a liaison for auditors’ requests for information and documentation.
- Researched and analyzed new POS systems projects; Self Checkout, PC based Registers, Coinstar, Employee Purchase Card/Manager Badge
- Tested new POS functionality using test scripts including cash register, credit card and gift cards
Confidential, 1997 to 1999
Product Development Technician / Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator for StyleManager specification software program used by Product Development Technicians and Designers. Responsible for day to day operations, end-user training and process improvement.
- Conducted hands-on product review with emphasis on product specifications, designs, and costs. Led effort for defining business requirements and CAD drawing requirements. Responsible for communicating construction corrections verbally and with technical CAD drawings
- Responsible for re-implementation and daily operations of Animated Images StyleManager Specification program, Excel, Word, Acrobat, Illustrator. Researched areas to improve overall efficiencies with existing software programs
- Developed training manual and taught classes on software programs used by The North Face’s Research Design & Development department
- Served as chairperson for reviewing replacement specification software program. Developed goals and objectives, scripts for evaluations and test criteria for analyzing programs
OTHER SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE
CAD/CAM Systems Manager, Confidential,
CAD/CAM Systems Manager, Confidential,
Systems Manager, Confidential,California
- Managed and implemented Markamatic 5000, GGT Accumark and Microdynamics systems
- Developed grade rules and grade tables for Missy, Infant, Toddler and Children’s size ranges
- Implemented and enforced company-wide timeline for product development through production
- Coordinated cut planning and marker planning to achieve labor and fabric usage efficiencies using analytical research of historical sales trends
- Successfully established working relationship with contractors with 98% improvement on issues
- Organized workflow within the CAD/CAM Department to improve processes and reduce time
- Trained Department personnel on systems procedures and processes
Received Spot Bonus Team Award to recognize outstanding contributions for resource optimization project.
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint & Access