PhD (math) (Complex analysis and stochastic process) MPhil (math) MPhil (math) BSc (math) (Deanís medal and first honor)
Scholarship and Award
Microsoft Scholar Award (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008) Dr. S. T. Tsou Postgraduate Scholarship (2004) United College Academic Prize (2003) Cheung Chuk Shan Scholarship (2003) Mathematics Study Monoid Prize in Mathematics (2002) Koo Ley Lan Scholarship (2002) Dr. S. T. Tsou Memorial Prize (2001) Koo Ley Lan Scholarship (2001) Honorable Mention in the 40-th International Mathematical Olympiad (2000) Third-class Award in the Chinese Mathematical Olympiad (2000) Honorable Mention in the 39-th International Mathematical Olympiad (1999) Third-class Award in the Chinese Mathematical Olympiad (1999)
Instructor Sep 07 Ė Aug 12 Give lectures for various undergraduate classes including calculus, multi-variable calculus, linear algebra and differential equations
- Smoothness of Loewner slits http://arxiv.org/abs/1201.5856, accepted by Transactions of the AMS.
- Half-plane capacity and conformal radius (with Steffen Rohde), http://arxiv.org/abs/1201.5878, accepted by Proceedings of the AMS.
- The p-Laplacian on the Sierpinski gasket (with Robert S. Strichartz), Nonlinearity, volume 17, issue 2, pp. 595-616 (2004).
- On the continuity of SLE(!) in ! (with Fredrik Johansson Viklund and Steffen Rohde), in preparation.
- Loewner driving functions of periodic slits (with Jonathan Tsai), preprint.
Language:English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Founding chairman (2003) of Mathematical Database (a non-profit organization) Link: http://www.mathdb.org/mainpage/e_index.php