Objective: To use my skills and expertise as an experienced Analyst to make your company's online presence soar.
Familiar with: Microsoft Visual C#, C#, Java, html
Database: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, Omniture Reportbuilder, & Excel Client.
Data Online Platforms: Omniture Site Catalyst, Discover, HBX, & Data warehouse. DART DFA, Google Analytics, Microstrategy, ScoutLabs (Social Media)
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista
Other: Expert Office 2003, 2007, & 2010 (Microsoft Word, Publisher, Project, Visio, Power Point, Outlook, & Office Communicator), Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, Gimp, FileMaker, UML, Sharepoint, WIKI, Jira, Daptiv, FileZilla, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Basecamp, and Tridion content loading.
Communication Skills: I am very people oriented and have a lot of experience in dealing with people working in the radio and hospitality industry.
Typing Skills: 70 WPM
Certification: 6 Sigma Certified
5/2011 - Present Confidential
IT Business Analyst (Contract)
Working for a major theme park, my key roles are to collect business requirements, gather estimations, & scope out 4 large projects with multiple components for the website.
- Conduct meetings and gather business requirements from the marketing stakeholders for 4 different large website projects including Social Commerce, Mobile Commerce, System Integration to Site Core, & Web Overhaul including a new path to purchase.
- Research industry standards to help guide decision making for these projects.
- Create process flow charts, wireframes, and diagrams as a visual for the business requirements.
- Gather internal as well as agency estimations for each of the business requirements gathered.
- Create project plans for all 4 projects.
- Scope out each of the 4 projects based on gathered estimations.
- Create a business rules document for each of the projects based upon the business requirements, estimations, & scope.
- Use Google Analytics to extract data and analyze to help guide decision making for these projects.
10/2009 - 5/2011 Confidential
Web Analyst (Contract)
Working for a major theme park, my key roles were to measure, analyze, & optimize performance across all WDPRO websites; provide sound ad hoc analyses and insights for understanding, improvement and/or issue resolution; develop and track metrics for marketing campaigns or any new projects; and produce reports for internal and external distribution to our business partners and ensure data is being captured correctly through proper coding of analytics tags on website.
- Set up campaign encoded URLs for marketing campaigns across all businesses (WDW, DLR, DCL, Disney Parks, etc.) so as to track data and give each business insight on how well their campaigns are doing.
- Created ad hoc reports for data to marketing campaigns, run weekly reports for all businesses & campaigns, & run monthly reports for all campaigns.
- Took part in the Site Catalyst 14 to 15 migration process.
- Implemented DART as an additional web analytics tool.
- Identified and implement multivariate testing.
- Worked with interns to mentor them in understanding the Walt Disney World Web Analytics Processes.
- Worked with Outside agencies to set up banner ad campaigns.
- In charge of analytics (set up, monitoring, & reporting) for multi-million dollar projects & sites such as Innoventions Minisite, The Great Piggy Bank Adventure Minisite, Siemens Spaceship Earth Minisite, & Walt Disney Golf Site.
6/2008 - 10/2009 Confidential
PMO Coordinator / Business Analyst (Contract)
Working with a small but dynamic consultant company that re-engineered the eCommerce solution for a major theme park. Project focus was on leveraging technology to achieve personalization in the user experience resulting in significant increase in sales conversions. Projected revenue impacts to exceed 40 million. My key roles were business analysis, meeting coordination and facilitation, management and user level presentations for strategic visioning and technical solution architecting and business requirements, and over all project management support.
- Create weekly status reports for team meeting.
- Updated scorecard for our project as well as presented updates in meeting to client bi-weekly.
- Conducted gap analysis and business requirements to software application functionality.
- Synthesized diverse and large amounts of data.
- Created excel spreadsheets for research and analysis of data.
- Implemented Omniture as their web analytics tool.
- Used Site Catalyst as a reporting tool to test new reporting analytics.
- Created Business rules / Issue logs Matrix for the commerce packaging layer.
- Created Visios for technical diagrams & Power Point Presentations for meetings.
- Created process flows and flowcharts to show different scenarios of website purchasing.
- Uploaded documents, create tasks, and process deliverables through workflow in Sharepoint, Team Foundation Server, & Basecamp.
- Created business use cases for the commerce engine.
- Created UML flows from use cases for the coders to follow.
- Created & Designed the consolidated receipt for Universal Studios Orlando
- Conducted content loading into Tridion.
- Created test cases for as well as conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Designed and conducted taxonomy testing in the park.
- Set up email, network, and client/server access for new hires.
1/2008 - 6/2008 Confidential
Financial Program Analyst
- Primary responsibilities included design and development of program code using Visual C# as well as Excel.
- Helped with the development of the company website.
- Developed formulas and programs for the company using Excel.
- Designed and developed marketing materials for company.
1/2007 - 1/2008 Confidential
Customer Service/Operations Manager /Program Designer
On - Air Personality
Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
B.A., Interpersonal Communications.
A.A., Journalism & Communications.