- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross - functional teams including product, engineering, designers, and operations to enable commerce experiences for the websites and apps.
- Provide hands-on management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies - Iteration Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Demos and Retrospective
- Develop and manage end-to-end projects and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks with global teams
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Global Delivery
- Cross Functional Teams & Collaboration
- Google Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- E - commerce
Confidential, Jersey City
Sr. Business Analyst / Program Manager
- Created the scope for the implementation of Canadian website on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Facilitated and Captured very detailed requirements and analysis sessions for user experience, technical integrations, API, services and feeds with different units of business that includes -
- Catalog, Pricing and Inventory
- Sovos Tax, WorldPay Payment Processor, Order Management Systems
- Homepage, PDP and Checkout Experience
- 3rd Party Integrations: Mad Mobile, Egain, Bazaar Voice, Cheetah, Curulate, Google, etc.
- Middleware, API, Services, OCAPI calls, Feeds and Jobs
- Migrated the shop site of Funimation from Magento to Salesforce Commerce Cloud SFRA platform
- Integrated the SFCC platform with MuleSoft to establish the connection for catalog, pricing and inventory
- Mapped the product custom attributes to align with Business needs and OMS (NetSuite) attributes
- Lead offshore development team for the new website implementation and capabilities of Business Manager
- Effectively coordinated with Business, Designers, Development team and Management on challenges, solutions, tasks and schedules
- Integrated Stripe (Payment), Bazaar Voice for Ratings & Reviews, Clutch for Gift cards with the shop site
- Managed team of 11 Engineers: 8 developers, 2 QA and 1 Tech Lead
- Launched a very successful bracelet builder tool for Pandora US that helped the customer do customization of the bracelet online and in stores
- Integrated the site for Endless Aisle so that store rep’s can seamlessly browse and order products that are not sold or out of stock in stores
- Coordinated with the global team (APAC, EMEA) on the features and updates to ensure AMER are aligned
- Established a strong communication channel with US & CA stakeholders to provide transparency on project progress and risks.
- Integration of PWA via OCAPI, Certona for Recommendations, Tealium for Analytics
- Launched a new line of cosmetic products for Burt’s Bees which increased their online sales by 300%
- Managed team of 6 Engineers: 3 developers, 2 QA and 1 Tech Lead
- Successfully delivered a responsive site for Burt’s Bees to provide best in class experience for its customers
- Created the flows and solution for very crucial product finder guides - face care guide and lip shade finder
- Did continuous enhancements to the B2B wholesale shopping flow based on user feedback to increase the sales and personalized views
- Implemented integrations for Analytics, Email Marketing, Customer Ratings and Review, Re-Ordering, and Search Engine to keep up with the current ecommerce trends
Sr. Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Successfully launched a network web app used by Confidential & Confidential Reps to sell Ethernet, Internet and Ports; one of the highly visible, crucial and challenging project of Confidential & Confidential
- Continuously demoed the progress of the app and its functions to the product owners and senior leadership
- Worked with Enterprise Solution Architects and User experience team for the best in class experience for Confidential & Confidential rep’s
- Facilitated story grooming and sprint planning sessions with both offshore and onshore team members and continuously resolved any blockers for the development team
- Worked on multiple projects/integrations across teams for apps and websites of BestBuy Mobile
- Effectively coordinated with the team of 16 Developers, 2 QA’s and 1 Architect for the successful and timely delivery of projects
- Learned about best practices of agile development methodologies: writing user stories with acceptance criteria, storyboarding, attending stand-ups, participating in sprint and release planning
- Defined requirements for customer service app and checkout functionality for Web and Tele-sales channel which increased the revenue for TMO