- Comprehensive IT background with major healthcare provider, preeminent investment banking firm and security services provider.
- Recognized for proactive work style with outstanding knowledge of IT market solutions and industry directions.
- Solid reputation for developing creative solutions to confounding problems.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communications and presentation skills.
- High - energy leader with solid technical foundation, a passion for excellence and attention to detail.
Management Tools: PPM (HP), Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio
Business Analysis: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM, JAD, UML, BRD, FRD, TRDUse Cases, User Stories
Database: DB2, SQL, SPUFI, QMF, Basic Knowledge of Oracle
Software: COBOL, CICS, JCL, IBM Utilities, SYNCSORT, XPEDITER, INTERTEST, EDF, BMC, QSAM, VSAM, FILEAID, FTP, MQ Series, CHANGEMAN
Senior Business Analyst
- Defined and elicited requirements through interviews, JAD sessions, document analysis and business process analysis.
- Analyzed and wrote requirements specifications that included use cases, UML Use Case, Activity and State-Transition diagrams, use case documents, business rules catalog, data dictionary, and GUI specifications.
- Led mainframe development and implementation.
- Managed requirements and followed up through testing and implementation.
- Kept track and followed up on open issues and action items.
- Led fast-paced, two-year project to implement and enhance Medicaid Encounter Data System application resulting in major performance improvements and overall cost savings of ~$40MM.
- Managed various business departments and infrastructure projects for Healthy New York System and Pharmacy Reporting System.
- Devised new Record Identification Number for enhanced processing of MEDS System.
- Facilitated development and enhancements for various projects resulting in significant cost savings and additional revenue.
- Streamlined work process using various technologies for efficiency and technology upgrades.
- Analyzed and facilitated data delivery to various business units, affiliates, vendors, and State and Federal government agencies.
- Generated customized and ad-hoc reports that lead to increased collections and revenue.
- Performed tasks in full project life cycle: overseeing project completion, developing system design and analysis, program specifications, coding, unit and system testing, operational documentation.
- Managed development and major enhancements for Debit Card Strategy project resulting in increased cost savings and additional revenue.
- Oversaw enhancements and maintenance of Automatic Declines System, Fund Estimate System and Direct Deposit System.
- Managed contingency online and batch testing for various systems with successful results.
- Analyzed and oversaw Visa to Master Card conversion project resulting in significant cost savings and vastly improved customer satisfaction.
- Created, developed, and implemented Information Services Inquiry System, Large Check Processing System, Certified Check System, and Management Operational Support System, Accounts Control System, Statement Inquiry System, and Branch Print Participation System.
- Streamlined work process using various technologies resulting in substantial efficiency and technology upgrades.
- Ran user inquiries for cost reduction and new strategic initiatives.