Oracle Database: IIS WSDL, Microsoft Access Microsoft SQL Server AS 400 Citrix and PeopleSoft MS Project MS Visio MS Office Lotus Notes Auto CAD Outlook SSIS SSRS
Business Systems Analyst
- Manages small to medium sized projects.
- Automate AdHoc reports and convert from SQL to SSRS.
- Build new databases, Migrate Data, Redesign existing interface, convert existing SCWOS reports from SQL to SSRS and maintain existing security.
- Plans and directs the analysis, testing, design and implementation of agency management information systems.
- Gather Business Requirements from business user.
- Worked with Stakeholders to Create Case Statements, Vision Documents and Project plans (using Microsoft Project).
- Coordinates with users in developing new systems or modifying existing Unemployment Insurance benefits systems.
- Directs the preparation of systems documentation and user manuals.
- Supervises staff in the analysis, testing, design and implementation of computer applications (using .net technologies).
- Coordinates UI Benefits transaction processing system development with internal and external developers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and PMO to verify requirements are up to date and accurate.
- Building Benefits & Employer Tax Ad Hoc reports using Oracle OBIEE, SQL Server & T-SQL.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)/ Technical Support
- Confer with providers by telephone to provide information member policies, benefits and contract concerns
- Troubleshoot provider system issues
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve providers’ problems.
- Keep records of providers’ issues, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved provider grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Criminal Record Entry Associate
- Read court documents such as criminal records and enter data in specific data fields or make comments for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before entering.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locate and correct data entry errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Modified existing software, in mainframe environment, to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Developed COBOL programs and directed software system testing or validation processes.
- Analyzed Membership & Billing system information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification to the existing system.
- Consulted with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Conferred with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Stored, retrieved, and manipulated data for analysis of Membership & Billing system requirements and capabilities.
- Expand or modified Billing & Payments system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- Test, maintained, and monitored computer programs and systems, in mainframe environment, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Developed COBOL programs, documented and revised system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provided staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Reviewed and analyzed computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Consulted with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Conferred with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Determined computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Member Service Representative
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as claim corrections.
- Completed contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computer.
- Determined charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Ordered tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services enter orders, take or enter, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints