- Innovative, result - driven management executive with extensive experience in areas of business partnering, client relationship management, new product implementation, regulatory compliance, and process optimization.
- Analytical professional skilled in creating and executing strategic plans to generate new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborative communicator focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines to drive improved client relations, comprehensive organizational management approaches, and enhanced profitability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Marketing & Sales
- Relationship Management
- Contract Negotiation
- New Business Development
- Team Building & Leadership
- Process Improvement
- Global Credit & Market Data
- Vendor and Partner Relations
- New Product Implementation
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Consultant
- Research products from vendor/3rd party to determine the number of licenses Confidential needs to transfer due to divestiture.
- Negotiate agreement for license transfer, generate documentation to execute the transfer.
- Leads large scale or complex business systems and application upgrades/ enhancement development and installations.
- Evaluates user requirements. Defines cost and time estimates for implementation/ development projects. Develops project plans, user acceptance test plans and communication plans for knowledge transfer to end-user.
- Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review. Monitors and provides direction to lower level team members. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Serves as SME and consulting resource for a functional area. Works on highly complex and diverse applications and business problems that will include and project size, multiple applications, multiple I/T segments, contractors, global rollout, new technologies, new architectures.
Managing Director / Client Director
- Oversee client relationship and experience functions to ensure total client satisfaction in line with organizational vision, strategies, and objectives.
- Leverage comprehensive knowledge of financial services, operational data and marketing skills, and strong communication abilities to develop and manage internal and external relationships with diverse stakeholders.
Market Data Vendor Account Manager / Contract Negotiator
- Directly supported multiple business units and clients by sourcing domestic and global market data needs.
- Served as primary interface and liaison between business partners, Legal department, and all market data vendors and exchanges.
- Effectively managed vendor relationships as well as contract life cycle involving internal business partners and market various data vendors/exchanges.
- Led ongoing relationship development with the company’s largest market data vendor.
Director of Strategic Alliances and Vendor Relations
- Developed strategic relationships with over 250 channel partners and vendors while managing entire life cycle inclusive of new product rollout, legal, security, technical support, and compliance screening functions inside a $400M business line.
- Directly supported internal sales and marketing units through key initiatives involving complex customer and partner opportunities, product announcements, new product development, upselling and cross-selling, project management, and vendor communications.
- Guided the strategic implementation of new product deployments and managed associated projects to achieve sales and market objectives while satisfying client demands.
- Facilitated partner initiatives through proactive participation in channel partner/client conferences and industry conventions.