- Candidate with over 6 years of experience in the customer relations/financial industry. Able to troubleshoot various software and provide excellent end - user support to clients. Increased client expectations from 60% satisfied to 94% satisfied with overall experience. Ability to complete 310 cases per day in a timely manner. Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Windows 7 and 10.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Loan Processor/Fraud Risk Analyst
- Troubleshoot computer issues with clients over the phone, when facing difficulty sending over documents or accessing our website
- Analyzed online personal loan applications to determine if client was approved or declined for loan amount based on bank criteria and background
- Exceed daily loan processes by 30% in comparison to overall group expectations
- Coordinate/ facilitate weekly meetings, prepare agenda and take meeting minutes and distribute final documentation to supervisor
- Oversaw training on processes and loan procedures for new hires
- Conducted thorough investigations for ID Theft/debit card fraud claims
- Developed JIRA tickets for claimants to be investigated by either me or my peers
- Built SQL queries, while conducting critical data analysis projects
Confidential, Hickory Hills, IL
Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Checked pharmacy stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintained a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protected patient and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Generated revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges on a quarterly basis
- Ensured medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Repaired and restored PYXIS machine so it accurately dispenses medication
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Audited teller drawers and main vault dually with supervisor monthly
- Process banking transactions averaging $40,000 daily with speed and efficiency
- Promote and market Confidential deposit accounts, resulting in higher traffic in branch
- Assisted management with record keeping and reporting requirements
- Actively scheduled meetings for superiors, word processing, sorted mail, screened/transferred phone calls accordingly
- Greet customers as they enter store/register to check out, assist with needs average 150-200 daily
- Effectively balanced registers after evening shift, calculating and recording totals for each individual register and total for all registers.
- Received positive recognition from management for exceptional customer service skills & positively impacting business results.