- He is a Senior Business Analyst with over 22 successful years of experience in the public and private sector. Mr. Confidential experience includes intensive analysis, process mapping and business process re - engineering, resulting in millions of dollars of subsequent savings to various clients.
- He is highly skilled in the full project methodology lifecycle, in the design, implementation and maintenance/support of custom and COTS software. He is a strategic leader when eliciting, analyzing, writing, validating and communicating business process improvements and requirements.
- He experience includes the development, documentation, training, implementation and reconciliation of business process improvements, to ensure that the full fiscal value is realized as identified in the recommendations. He has broad experience in data and business analysis, change management and quality assurance.
- His experience includes nine years managing projects and supporting enterprise operational software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies in diverse multi-tier and client/server environments, spanning social services, healthcare, insurance, public safety, justice, and education and information technology.
- SharePoint, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Office, Team Foundation Server, Access (including Visual Basic development), Web Application Stress Tool
- Other Applications, Languages, Tools and Systems: ServiceNow, FileNET Content Management Services, FileNET Image Services, ITIL, ServiceNow (Change Management, Change), Salesforce CRM, SQL / SQL/Server, Crystal Reports, HTML, SQA TeamTest / SQL LoadTest, Rational TeamTest, Use Cases & UML, Workflow Diagramming, Data Modeling, ASP, VB, PowerBuilder, COBOL, Natural, DB2
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Change Management Coordinator
- Managed operational aspects of the ServiceNow-based Change Management process. Provided successful communication, planning, scheduling and implementation of business process changes dictated by hardware and software changes in the enterprise operational environment.
- Worked directly as liaison to change requesters and team members to coordinate successful changes. Ensured that incoming RFCs are accurate and complete, changes are properly documented and risks and are understood, identified and mitigated.
- As Coordinator, communicated clearly and efficiently with V.P.s and Directors on all ongoing Emergency and Management Override changes to ensure that they understand the business/functional requirements, benefits and risks in sufficient detail to make intelligent approval decisions affecting that change.
- Prepared online change management training curriculum and delivered classroom and one-to-one training to new hires and advanced users. Designed curriculum for computer based training assigned to all new IT employees/contractors.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Created the successful written cost and effort proposal in response to a Santa Barbara County RFP. Successful vendor decision won out over other bidders from as far away as Denver, Co. Included multiple phase MS Project Plan. Project was centered on streamlining business process changes associated with upgrade to CMIPS II system.
- Managed all business and technical aspects for an upgrade to the County’s existing Case Management Information and Payrolling System (CMIPS II), including six County staff for User Acceptance Testing.
- As Project Manager, participated in ongoing semi-monthly Rapid Response Team meetings for the initiation, review, and approval of Customer Stakeholder and County Change Requests for the $326M project.
- Reduced high-priority Santa Barbara data errors by 78% over 12 months while preparing County data for migration to the new database.
User Acceptance Test Lead Coordinator
- Managed Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) project User Acceptance/Regression testing activities, including developing and supporting the execution of detailed test plans, scripts and test cases.
- Achieved success by coordinating intensive testing schedule and process changes and working as liaison to the development vendor and agency staff.
- Used MS Team Foundation Server to track and coordinate resolution of defects. Successfully completed UAT testing in a compressed schedule, providing necessary approval for on-time implementation of application.
- Business/functional requirements were translated directly from wireframes created by development vendor.