- PMI - ACP Certification - Project Management Institute Certified Agile Professional
- Strong initiative; accustomed to heavy workload without supervision; goal and task oriented
- Analytical and creative; ability to define problematic areas and brainstorm solutions
- Adaptable and flexible; able to pick up on new industries and technology quickly; ability to plan and execute initiatives at any level
- Agile experience and process knowledge
Senior SCRUM Master and Business Analyst
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Ensure that Agile team is fully functional and productive; Successfully established several high performing teams
- Provide servant leadership and facilitate Agile team meetings and accurately managed team goals and accomplishments through velocity, capacity management, monthly releases
- Provide subject area expertise to assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information for financial, operations, and workforce management software
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to define software requirements to determine and provide the “What, Why and Value” of enhancement requests
- Served as primary Analyst and subject matter expert for several complex initiatives including Health and Welfare government mandates, insurance benefits, workforce management and payroll compliance efforts
- Translate complex requirements and segmented information to connect similarities, adept at business process flow to aid in decision making and conflict resolution
- Served as a Product Owner to organize and prioritize incoming work to the Agile Teams using the product backlog
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Analyze and evaluate business trends, determine applicability and modify business strategy accordingly.
- Assist Manger with annual goal setting process.
- Develop annual, period and weekly call volume, average handling time and occupancy forecasts for various Confidential International entities.
- Provide key period-end Sales Office analyses
- Update and distribute staffing plans based on projected turnover, seasons, changes in market conditions and call volume for various Confidential International entities.
- Provide project management and analytical support for large, complex cross functional Sales Force One post launch related initiatives.
- Provide operational and business analysis support to senior leadership to support strategic decision making using appropriate approaches, systems and resources.
- Measure effectiveness and provides recommendations to improve performance of predictive models.
- Set standard and monitor quality of data processes, ensuring accuracy in reporting mechanisms.
- Collaborate with Confidential colleagues in cross-functional areas to ensure client data needs are met.
- Identify and lead projects to support the Confidential business plan.
- Create predictive models and other report tools for clients and client managers.
Customer Service Analyst/Product Specialist
- Develop installation plans, adjusting plan as necessary to ensure successful installation.
- Schedule onsite visits to clients to provide initial training of the accounting software or to provide additional services.
- Complete a written “statement of work” after an onsite visit
- Answer/analyze customer questions, solve problems, provide phone/internet training
- Write up software change requests when needed to “fix” the software or to enhance the software.
- Utility Billing and Billing Licensing product specialist / module expert
- Review weekly call logs to make recommendations on which enhancements to implement
- Assist with preparing materials for User Group Meetings and provide presentations at the meetings.
- Review software release notes for accuracy and completeness
- Review questionnaires from new contracts to setup General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing Licensing, Utility Billing, Bank Reconciliation and etc.
- Assist clients with balancing issues