- Experienced Business System Analyst with 10 years of experience in Software Quality and 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst; in all phases of SDLC and Agile methodologies from requirements gathering to product delivery.
- Certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner.
- Experience working in different organizations, each with unique offshore model and vendor management engagements.
- Strong analytical skills to gain efficiency with fewer test cases to achieve complete test coverage and requirement gathering.
- Experienced in motivating onsite as well as offshore teams to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Have good understanding of Development processes and design to have appropriate test coverage based on code check in.
- Experienced with all phases of testing including: smoke test, acceptance, integration, functional, performance, regression and user acceptance.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Principal Analyst - Quality and Scrum Master
- Gather requirements; build processes and teams to realize the vision of continuous delivery in a very fast paced agile environment.
- Functioned as a Scrum Master for all Rubicon Projects and Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
- Represent the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums meeting to report impediments for escalation and Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (Daily Stand-up, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Focus on cloud based, mobile technologies and extensive test automation coverage. Working with small, highly motivated and geographically dispersed teams.
- Review the testing activities of Quality Assurance Analyst both at onsite and offshore, as well as the testing execution results provided by offshore resources and serve as a technical resource in the prompt resolution of complex business and technical issues uncovered during testing.
- Identify and automate processes and procedures aimed at increasing testing efficiency and reliability.
- Document requirements and build functional and automated test strategy and test plans in accordance with the complex business requirements of each application.
- Document and track test results and identify and resolve recurring defects uncovered during testing.
- Prepare comprehensive reports of test results, defects in systems and applications and the status of all ongoing quality improvement measures.
- Provide engineering guidance and leadership to project owners, developers and other stakeholders at Rubicon to ensure that systems, applications and documents are developed according to the best practices.
- Plan and oversee testing execution projects, including creating test plans, executing test cases, documenting and analyzing and tracking test results over time.
- Demonstrate expertise leveraging SQL programming language to analyze issues in a relational database management system (RDBM).
- Making decisions to minimize product risks, implementing proof of concepts into release level deliverables and most important, having fun delivering the product to market.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. IT Analyst
- Leading all Microsoft CRM 2012, IVR and Rating testing initiatives integrating with various application used by Confidential agents for servicing customers. Leading and managing a team of 10 QA engineers, working on multiple releases and patches delivering high quality product with zero severity 1 defects.
- Work with business to understand the requirements, prepare a test strategy and then help the offshore team in test planning and execution.
- Work closely with COE to implement the best testing methodologies which helps to find defects earlier in SDLC cycle thereby reducing production defects.
- Reviewed requirements for clarity and to address gaps for the Microsoft CRM Dynamics and IVR integration with policy management systems, knowledge management systems, email management systems and in efforts for re-designing the CRM application desktop experience.
- Conducted and participated in the user story review meetings, daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings and estimation meetings in the role of a scrum master as a part of the CRM agile process followed at Confidential .
- Formulated and finalized use cases for the agile user stories drafted for CRM sales and service areas and IVR by working closely with CRM/IVR Dev,Project managers and Product owners on the CRM Sales and service teams.
- Performed set up of customized Jama templates, configured the Jama to TFS connector and set up a project area for CRM and IVR in the Jama requirements tool.
- Analyzed, documented and mapped process flows from the Confidential ticketing system (Ticket Office) for an ongoing effort to perform analysis for enabling similar capabilities in CRM and IVR.
Sr. IT Analyst
- As a member of the web operations team specializing in retail platform geared towards direct marketing, I was responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance which includes test plan development, test strategy, test cases, defect verification, gap analysis & execution of test scripts.
- Quickly got up to speed on complex function knowledge in medical/ health insurance rules and regulations.
- Developed test cases by analyzing and compiling data specific to the scope of the test.
- Coached, mentored & consulted new team members on complex system functionalities.
- Provided expert guidance, coordinating and communicating with the Application Testing Analyst, Business Analyst, Development, and product teams.
- Mentored the offshore resources in order to ensure that the project timelines were adhered to and also reviewed the test cases for consistency, coverage and completeness with them.
- Documented and communicated test results and status to the appropriate Analysts (using Clear Quest, RQM, Req. Pro).
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Engaged to fill the role of Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst, primary responsibility was to develop the various testing documentation, including the test strategy, test plan and test cases for the new Master Data Management system.
- Assisted the Solutions Architect in identifying and documenting test strategies and methodologies according to client and industry standards and best practices for the various integrated systems.
- Self-trained on the TIBCO Collaborative Information Manager (CIM) to create a comprehensive overall framework of the testing solution, which included a custom customer portal, imports and mass updates into CIM, and real-time updates to the existing Legacy System.
- Responsible for reviewing and interpreting requirements, workflow diagrams and rough wireframes that continued to evolve and change during the entire testing process.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining HP Quality Center as the repository for test cases, test requirements and reporting defects.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Lead a 7-member testing team (4 onsite and 3 offshore) for MSCRM integration with the Genesys CTI suite.
- Successfully worked within the Agile methodology practiced in the company
- I came up to speed on both the CRM 4.0 and the Genesys Components such as Configuration Management Environment (CME), Outbound Contact Server (OCS), Gplus and CCPulse+ in under 4 weeks.
- Responsible for developing functional test strategies and detailed plans to verify the integration points between MSCRM and the Genesys Suite.
- Facilitate incident/defect resolution through HP Quality Center and validate data in various MSCRM and ETL reports.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis on defects thereby allowing the multi-company team to pin-point defect ownership and significantly decrease the defect life cycle, allowing us to reduce a majority of the defect resolution to 2 weeks from 6 weeks.