Dedicated Telecommunications Specialist with 23 years of experience establishing communications systems, network circuits, and equipment that includes sales, tech support, and customer care. concerning conflict resolution, and possess a positive attitude. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and driven, with time management and prioritization abilities
- Extensive background in Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Resolution - orientated
- Critical Thinking & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Effective team player
- Visual Modeling
- Adaptable and flexible
- Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Outstanding people Skills to listen to and understand customer needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to easily cultivate effective professional relationships
- Able to effectively prioritize task while meeting deadlines
- Customer Service focused committed to customer satisfaction
- Create Workshops and
- Accommodating to the customer to make sure the customer is satisfied
- Innovative thinker who comes up with new ideas: generates alternatives when the usual methods do not work
- Managing the schedule by determining how long a job will take and changes appointments accordingly
- Explains situations clearly whereas provides the customer and team members with the information to make informed choices
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, Laurel, Maryland
- Developed problem solutions by describing requirements in a workflow chart and diagram; studying systems capacities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing systems specification; and writing programs
- Application support and industry project management tracking to sales organization to achieve business growth.
- Investigate new industry market application research to improve implementation as well as organizational productivity.
- Provide suitable to end users and technical presentation.
- Analyze trends, document, and solved current concerns, and provided for customers and staff by writing documentation that provided support.
- Created presentations of product, and business process model.
- Visualize sales team productivity with impressive presentation and multi-media animation, which is highly, appreciated by department manager Reputation for building relationships Bottom line focus with a proven ability to manage concepts and techniques to improve business growth.
Inside Sales Representative
Confidential, Ashburn, Virginia
- Created new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls, and e-mails.
- Understood customer needs and requirement by selling Confidential Business products to increase sales of products: mobility, networks and Internet, IT solutions and cloud, security, and equipment.
- Work as a team with channel partners to build pipeline to provide expert service to the customer as well as develop a strong relationship with customers to assist close the gaps in technology, perform effective online demos to prospects as well as close sales and achieved 110% monthly objective.
Confidential, Falls Church, Virginia
- Created sales protocols and procedures designed to increase conversion rates and improve incoming sales interaction.
- Knowledgeable of technology and lasted devices and service plans.
- Trained sales associated in best practices and use emerging technology and intelligence to improve sales numbers.
- Worked as a team to provide expert service to the customer with up-to-date knowledge of Confidential products, accessories, pricing plans and features.
- Developed strong relationships with customers to help close gaps with technology as well as build connected solutions.
- Set appointments with customers and follow-up with them afterward.
- Handled all aspects of the sales including: customer contracts and invoice concerns
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
- Planed network installations by studying technical specifications; preparing an installation schematic.
- Established voice and data networks by programming features: established interfaces and integrations fooling industry standards.
- Documented network by recording configuration diagrams and programming.
- Maintained network by troubleshooting and repairing outages: testing network back-up procedures, and updating documentation.
- Verified service by testing and reprogramming circuits and equipment: identifying and correcting problems: conferring with an engineer.