An accomplished business professional with over fifteen years of experience in Business Process, Systems Analysis and Systems Conversion/Integration in support of acquisition of company. In addition, spent twenty years managing Customer Service, Sales, Inventory Management and Distribution. Dedicated team player with a passion for customer satisfaction and successful completion of projects to improve and streamline processes in support of both internal and external customers. Skilled in facilitation, collaboration, consensus building, communication, change management, documentation and motivation.
Confidential, Medford, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Project Lead for data, systems and process integration after acquisition of Confidential
- Successfully provided and validated legacy data from old systems to new systems
- Provided accurate and complete warehouse location renumbering, location optimization and workflow efficiencies
- Transition the Distribution Center’s transportation routing and dispatch processes from manual effort to Roadnet with emphasis on route optimization and cube/weight load sizing
- Provided in depth knowledge of legacy DC processes to effectively transition the 2 DCs to a standardized implementation of Manhattan Associates WM 2012
- Project Lead for search and selection of new ERP system
- Research and communication with ERP vendors
- Cross - functional requirements gathering and process design
- Created, distributed, and evaluated responses to RFI and RFQ
- Facilitated Corporate Executive review and selection of ERP application and vendor
- Project lead for search and selection of Transportation Management Systems application
- Project lead, business analyst and trainer for implementation of voice picking on Voxware in our distribution centers
- Various projects for new functionality or enhancements for legacy systems
- Functional Requirements gathering and documentation
- QA and UAT
- Provided end user and documentation for system changes
- Ensured user satisfaction with the new or enhanced functionality
Project Lead and CRM Business Administrator
- Lead business analyst for implementation of Siebel CRM ePharma 8.1 as the new platform for Confidential ’s sample fulfillment and customer database.
- First tier support and for 200+ users.
- Led collaboration between business and technology for standardization of inbound and outbound call flow and verbiage for creation and implementation of Siebel Smart Scripts.
- Campaign and Application Administration
- Conducted QA and organized UAT within a validated environment.
Senior Business Analyst
- Liaison between Business and Software Development
- Business/Functional Requirements Documentation for event and honoraria tracking under recent Sunshine Act.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Gained consensus on project scope through facilitation of cross business workshops.
- Generated ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process maps to help business stakeholders understand their input-process-output flows and their impacts on upstream and downstream processes and partners.
- Prepared cost and timeline estimates for the requirements phase of the project SDLC.
- Elicited, documented and managed functional requirements for process and system enhancements.
- Validated development approach and design were in compliance with the business requirements.
- Ensured User Acceptance Test scripts and defects complied with the documented requirements and design.
- Managed requirements change control process.
Confidential, Streetsboro, OH
- Managed multiple projects migrating from Siebel CRM eBusiness Application v6.3 to v7.5
- Designed user interface and functional capabilities of the Siebel eBusiness Application.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with final solution while liaising between the business and IT.
- Managed the planning, scripting, and execution of system QA testing.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Delivered Siebel ePharma CRM to Product Specialists of Ortho Biotech division of Confidential & Confidential .
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Gathered and documented business requirements for new implementations, enhancements, and upgrades of Siebel eBusiness Applications.
- Provided customers with best practice processes for successful implementations.
- Participated in various roles on projects including:
- Pre-Sales, Scoping, Discovery, Requirements Definition, UI Design, Quality Assurance, Facilitation of User Acceptance Testing and
- Facilitation of pilot and production roll-out
- Post Implementation Effectiveness Review
- Created best practice business process flows for the Siebel eBusiness Application.
- Defined requirements for employee skills management and resource management for internal use.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Business lead for implementation of Siebel CRM application.
- Managed staff of Business Analysts within the Systems Liaison & Implementation Department.
- Managed the Systems and Marketing Administration of Siebel application
- Developed test cases and conducted User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensured the compatibility of newly defined business processes with established procedures and systems.