- Experience on Use Cases, Evaluations, Sequence Diagrams, Traceability Matrix, Use Case Diagrams, Goal Diagrams, Data Dictionaries, Class Diagrams.
- Detailed driven with Un - matchable Focus and Outstanding Communication Skills .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office .
- Created Test strategies , based on the analysis of documentation to achieve the best result .
- Developed process mapping of current and future business processes .
- Created Business Requirement document (BRD) and Functional Requirement document(FRD) and maintaining the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) related document.
- Developed system specifications , process flow and conversion strategies .
- Familiar with data or gap analysis .
- Extensive knowledge on performing Process re-engineering by documenting and evaluating.
Management: Critical Thinking, Customer Service, Decision Making, Leadership, Project Management, Teamwork .
Graduate Student Specialist (Analyst)
- Eliciting the requirements, analyzing and design the solutions to the problems.
- Pre-processing of Data prior to Analysis.
- Checking the quality of the roads and improve the measures.
- Providing code on usRAP to give star ratings.
- Planned , facilitated and reported on quality assurance testing efforts.
- Providing safety decisions in management of road networks based on the rational assessment of risk.
- Conveyed detailed account information and development strategies to corporate management.
- Through existing data and recent customer research, developed a cost value program designed to illustrate to potential customers the overall value of the company's product.
- Developed and delivered custom presentations and demonstrations.
- Assist program managers with defining scope, milestones and timelines for multiple releases.
- Translated business user concepts and ideas into comprehensive business requirements and design documents.
- Gathering portfolio performance data for the business, analyzing the data and reporting results.
- Developed process flow diagrams and other visuals to visually represent processes.
- Reviewed business priorities, analyzed options, risks, and costs.
- Preparing Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau.
- Actively involved in making sure that the Business needs are met based on requirements from each system to process claims in a cost-efficient manner.
- Involved in converting the business requirements into Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and also created business process models from the requirement specifications.
- Manually performed complex non-automated benefit calculations requiring plan knowledge, analysis, and interpretation.