- Have experience of approximately 9.5 years in IT industry, as a Business Analyst. Currently employed with Confidential .
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Requirement Gathering, FRD Creation and building business Process Flow Charts. Proficient in analyzing data, by ensuring data quality and data profiling. Also, proficient in all phases of Requirement Management, including gathering, tracking analyzing and detailing requirements.
- Experienced in creating User Stories and backlog document.
- Skilled at reviewing test cases, making sure they are in accordance with requirements, and assisting the overall testing process by activities such as Change and Defect Management. Lead and mentored testing team of 35 testers, during SIT and UAT phases.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in Confidential - Confidential projects and responsible for handling business expectations and their correct technical implementation.
- Responsible to extract, define, translate, organize and verify requirements from the business users and simplify, manage and safeguard requirements for the technical team.
- Experienced in handling Spanish Business Stakeholders as well coordinating between Spanish Technical and Testing Team, to implement solutions end-to-end.
- Have onsite experience of 2 years working in Mexico City as a Business Analyst in Client Location. Lead and mentored a team of 35 testers during SIT and UAT Phases.
- Experienced in working in the agile methodology in the Client Location, with emphasis on team coordination and quick turnaround time for the tasks owned.
- Experienced in Defect Tracking and Managing.
- Experienced in SQL and data analysis.Responsible for understanding, validating and defining the connections between databases Genesis, ODS and EDW, for creation of reports required, by end business users for executive decision making.
- Expertise in Data Mapping, across various databases in multi tier architecture.
- Participated in JAD Sessions, and helped define the business, functional and non functional requirements.
- Experienced with creating Screen Mock ups, RTM(Requirement Tracibility Matrix), UML Diagrams and Use Case creation.
Skills: Defect/Data/Requirements Analysis/FRD Creation/User Stories/Backlog Document
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, Java,XML,HTML
Tools: QC, Visio
Databases: Oracle, Teradata, MS Access, Netezza ODS
Confidential, Mexico City
- Requirement gathering from business users, and converting them into user stories required for design and development.
- Proactively created templates of user stories to be used in the project. Created a more illustrative and comprehensive template which has been accepted by stakeholders and is more suitable for design and development purposes.
- Worked on creating the backlog document, for user stories of all sprints. Prioritized user stories, based on discussions with business/operations team, and divided into sprints.
- Proactively participated in daily scrum calls, to track the progress. Provided daily communications, scrum notes and sprint reviews reports. Reported progress and highlighted risks to all stakeholders.
- Created screen mock ups, based on the discussions with the business/operations team.
- Groomed and lead the ‘Business Analyst’ team of 3 team members.
- Making sure all stakeholders are aligned with the requirements and project plan.
- Reviewed the test cases created by testing team and provided sign off. Also, worked with business/operations team to provide required test data.
- Coordinated all the teams, including Business, Development and Testing team.
- Understanding the end to end requirements from the business users and translating the same in technical terms to the technical team.
- Coordinating with the business users and technical team to ensure that the requirements are seamlessly transformed into technical solution as per business needs.
- Coordinating with business users to get the clear idea of the requirements, and create the rules for the O&T report generation.
- Creation of mapping of the data attributes across different databases, like genesis, ODS and RDM.
- Tracking/Analysis of defects and data issues that occur in the project and ensure that they are resolved correctly in their stipulated SLAs.
- Coordinating with different technical and business teams across geographies to ensure that the technical solution developed is as per requirements, and facilitate the translation of the requirement to technical solution within the time prescribed.
- Creation of Change Requests and tickets to ensure the implementation of the technical solutions if different environments, in corporate changes, and raise the required access for implementing the solutions.
- Follow up with business and technical teams regarding tasks on subscription, and other changes to ensure that they are correctly implemented. Starting from requirement gathering, till prod implementation.
- End to end implementation of manual files. Starting from requirement gathering, till prod implementation.
- Creation of FRDs and Business process flow diagrams.
Confidential, Mexico City
- Acted as a bridge between Business and Development team
- Reviewed all the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), to ensure requirements are implemented correctly.
- Mentored and lead a team of 35 testers during SIT and UAT.
- Analyzed defects related to incorrect KPI outputs, by ensuring data quality. Also, was involved in ‘Defect Management’.
- Created User Stories, Requirement Documents, Mapping Sheets for the Development Team.
- Created Test Plans and checked progress of the same.
- Experienced in dealing with Spanish Business Stakeholders, as well as Spanish Technical and Testing teams to implement end-to-end solutions for various modules of Sales Station.
- Experienced in working in the Agile methodology in Confidential Location, wherein worked closely with Business stakeholders/users, technical and testing team, and provided quick solutions to issues encountered.
- Started from the scratch, right from requirement gathering to creation of test cases and finally to the execution of the same.
- Participated actively in ‘Defect call’, with the client and gave status of the defects to the client.
- Also, lead a team of 6 testers for the ‘Portuguese Translation’ of the complete application.
- Did requirement analysis for various Reports and designed test cases for the same modules. Lead and mentored a team of 4 testers for the same.
- Mentored the team while execution and also kept track of all queries and ambiguities, resolved the same and communicated the status to the client.
- Created FRDs for the new reports to be created.
- Daily monitored the Custom Fares application and then verified the results in the carrier website using the same set of data. Altered the test data weekly for efficient testing.
- Incorporated necessary changes to the CCH application, depending on any changes in the LCC (Low Cost Carrier) website
- Worked on “Tax Statement Generation” modules. Involved in Requirement gathering and Requirement Analysis
- Analyzed the tax reports to ensure ‘Data Quality’. Also, applied fixes to production environment to rectify any data issues