Use my knowledge, experience and training in Oracle HRMS applications and human resources management to effectively manage, implement and administer HR systems, applications and/or related HR projects.
- Over 11 years of experience working with the Oracle Human Resource Management System.
- HR team lead through all phases of Oracle HRMS implementations at several client sites from design, setup, testing, training, conversion and go-live through post production support.
- Development lead for Oracle Advanced Benefits, in charge of Open Enrollment, developing and implementing new functionality, testing and upgrades.
- Oracle module experience: Expert in Core, OAB, Manager and Employee SS. Experienced with Performance Management. Some training in Comp Workbench, OTL and UPK.
- Experienced with operations and responsibilities of human resources through consulting and inside employment.
Deloitte Consulting/Solbourne Computers Inc
(Solbourne Computers was acquired by Deloitte in July 2008)
- HR lead consultant at Hawaiian Electric Co, Honolulu Hawaii.
- Led HR team in requirements gathering, design, development, testing of Oracle Self Service Employee and Manager modules in Oracle Rel 12. Gathered requirements, designed, configured and demonstrated Oracle Performance Management Module.
- HR lead consultant at the State of California, Department of General Services.
- Led HR team through system upgrade to Rel 12 of Oracle HRMS from previous version that had not been updated for several years.
- HR lead consultant at Noble Energy Inc. in Houston, Texas.
- Led HR team through all phases of implementation of the HR module from gathering of requirements and system demonstrations to system design, build, test, documentation, training and post go live support. Set up and trained end users on Discoverer reporting tool.
Business Analyst III
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Oracle Advanced Benefits system manager/developer.
- Developed Employee Self Service Benefits Views and online benefits enrollment.
- Developed and tested all requested system improvements.
- Coordinated system aspects of Open Enrollment for 26,000 employees.
- Developed fully automated benefits processing with employee communications.
2/01 1/04 Oracle Consulting
- HR representative on internal development project to create new “Flows” HRMS implementation procedure.
- HR lead consultant at Douglas County/City of Omaha combined HRMS implementation.
- HR lead consultant from fit-gap analysis to post go-live (June 02) support of HRMS 11i implementation at Southwest Gas Corp. in Las Vegas.
- Set up Self-Service HR with employee and manager access to view HR data, configured application to client requirements.
- In addition to basic setups - Set up positions, position hierarchy, grades with steps, absence management, five PTO accrual plans.
Personnel Analyst II
Confidential, City of Las Vegas
- Determined baseline process analysis and identified requirements and solution design during a HRMS implementation.
- Went through complete implementation from requirements to post production support.
- Completed application system set-up documentation for Oracle Human Resources.
- Tested HR processes and created test scripts for all phases of testing.
- Performed special data queries for Management as requested.
- Second Bachelors in Management Information Systems
- Master of International Management
Honors & Acheivments
- Certified as Senior Professional in Human Resources by Society for Human Resources Management, Exam date: May 2000. Renewed May 2003 and in May 2006.
- Professional Certificate awarded in Human Resources by Division of Continuing Education of UNLV, 1999.