- 10 Years of IT Experience in various areas
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Cognos TM1 9.5.1, Oracle, Developer 2000, Oracle UPK,PL/SQL and Software Testing using RQM, Repro Agile Technologies
- Good working experience in MS products like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Good interpersonal skills
- ITIL V3 certified (Foundation level)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Oracle 7.x/Developer 2000, Oracle 6.0/Forms 3.0 & Report Writer and FoxPro 2.0, Oracle 8.i and Testing tools
- RQM, Repro Agile Technologies
- Tera Data SQL
- Mainframe Environment
- Good knowledge in analyzing the requirement documents, design documentation
Test automation Tools: QTP 8.0
Test Management Tools: Quality Center Good knowledge in writing test plans, test cases, test procedures and defect tracking with the test management tool Quality Center.
Strong skills in: back - end testing using SQL queries on Database.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Server 2005
Languages: HTML/Dot Net 3.0
Middleware: Basic knowledge of Java
Operating Systems: UNIX, and Windows NT/00/98/95/2K
Other Tools: Visio, MS Word and MS Excel, PowerPoint/Tidal/Informatica/Toad
IT Business Analyst
- Responsible for analyzing, eliciting and documenting requirements for complex business processes for one of the major insurance company.
- In depth knowledge in process testing using various in-house built tools.
- Highly involved in creation of test case scenarios and user documentation/training.
- The activities include in overseeing the end-to-end process testing.
- The rollout process involved communication with several stakeholders and users.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft products.
Business Systems Analyst
- Worked as a liaison among senior management, HR and vendor to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for a new HR solution database implemented company wide
- Analyzed business needs, evaluated end user requirements and documented business requirements
- Conducting meetings with senior management/solution provider.
- Developed training materials for HR users using Oracle UPK and provided end user training
- Involved in database testing/end user testing
- Developed SQL queries for custom reports for senior management
- Assisted in developing and maintaining system documentation
- Involved in end user testing in Ucomp ticketing implementation company wide
- Created test script manually for functionality testing
- Cognos TM1 9.5.1 and MSG 5.4.2 support
- Supporting endusers in resolving issues. System administrator activity.
Technical support specialist
- Application support
- Scheduled maintenance and Tidal job monitoring
- Data Loads and backups
- Server monitoring
- System administrator activity
- Offshore co-ordination