Seeking a challenging position and strive for excellence with dedication, proactive approach, positive attitude and passion towards the work that will fully utilize my logical and reasoning abilities in the best possible way for the fulfillment of organizational goals.
- Currently working as a Business Analyst with over 3.5 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry and have an overall of 9.9 years of experience in IT.
- Aspiring to grow in Business Analyst role.
- Business Analyst with over 3.5 years of experience in the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- IT Developer experience with over 6.4 years of experience in the Banking and Financial service Industry.
- Expertise in Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Business Rules, Business Process Modelling, Data Mapping, GAP Analysis and creating Business Process documents.
- Developed Project Plans, Functional Specifications, and Project Charter for Business Process Refinement, Re - engineering, Business Intelligence and automation.
- Frequently conducted JAD sessions with management, vendors, users and stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Great Facilitation skills in conduction walkthroughs, surveys, questionnaires, interviews, brainstorming and JAD/JAR sessions.
- Knowledge in executing SQL queries for database management.
- Technical Analysis by analyzing mainframe codes, data stage jobs and Control M for impact analysis.
- Writing Epics, Features and User Stories as a part of Agile Software Development.
- Creating and Maintaining the Product Backlog as a Product owner.
- Proficient in creating Impact Analysis documents and Data Mapping documents.
- Proficient in creating Business Cases, Use Case Specification, Traceability Matrix, Functional Requirement Document(FRD), Solutions Overview Document and Workflows.
- Proficient in creating Test Cases, Test Plans, Data Flow Diagrams
- Estimation documents with cost calculations.
- Efficiently conducted Audits for Business Transformation Framework compliance of all the projects in Data Services.
- Comprehensive Knowledge about all the stages of Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Conducted Pre-UAT and User Acceptance Testing cycles with users and stakeholders, prepared Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Ability to analyze functional requirements and translate them into test cases, prepare detailed test plan specification utilizing knowledge of the functional application as well as review of Test Cases and Documentation.
- Ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Ability to work effectively with international, cross-functional teams and to internalize new processes and developments in a highly dynamic industry.
- Proven track record for successful project management.
- Excellent ability of decision making and provided signoffs.
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both written and verbal format.
- Ability to assign work and mentor a team.
- Ability to work independently and as a teammate.
- Business Analysis/Business Integration - Business Requirement Document (BRD), EPICS, User Stories.
- Solution Analysis - Business Cases.
- Software Development Methodologies - Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall.
- Requirement Scoping - Solutions Overview Document (Functional and Non- Functional Specification).
- Test Management Tools - Quality Centre(QC)
- JIRA, Confluence and RTC
Teradata, MS Office, MS Visio, Windows (NT/2000/XP/7/8/10), UNIX, SQL Server,DB2, COBOL,VSAM, Data Stage, Control M, Insight Reporting.
- Working as a Solution’s Analyst for various projects in the Data Services domain.
- Key responsibilities include Requirements analysis, GAP and Impact Analysis, facilitating and conducting requirements gathering sessions.
- Analyzing Business requirements and producing relevant artifacts like Business Cases, Functional specifications and Solution overview documents.
- Translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for integration, functional and user acceptance testing.
- Providing subject matter expertise on banking domain areas for technological implementations.
- Received appreciation from onshore (UK) for my contribution towards the Commercial contactless cards for proactively doing an Impact Analysis on Business reports in order to make Business Understand the solution.
- Also for preparing impact Analysis document for future .
- Appreciated for creating a single view for Cards data on Data warehouse.
- Created a team to create and maintain a single view for all the cards data being captured in the UK Data Warehouse.
- Member of Confidential Hyderabad Quiz Circle. Conducted Department level events.
Subject matter expert / Senior Programmer
- Worked as a Subject Matter Expert and as a programmer in Transactional Banking Domain.
- Key responsibilities included Requirements analysis, Feasibility study, preparing Functional requirement specification, Estimations and design documents.
- Actively involved in all stages of the software Development lifecycle including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, UAT, Project Implementation & defect-fixing.
- Interaction with Business to deduce the requirements.
- Playing the role of a Production Owner in Scrum Meetings which included owning and prioritizing product backlog
- Designing & implementing the Change Management processes ensuring risk management, controls and governance as part of project implementation
- Driving Process Improvements both from Business, Technology and Operations point of view, advice system features and propose system amendments.
- Managing Vendor Interactions i.e. vetting out solutions given by vendors, monitoring the work done and maintaining the relationship as a whole.
- Programming, testing and conducting walkthroughs with the Stake holders to get a signoff.
- Preparing Implementation plans and providing implementation support.
- Capturing payments from Global payment system.
- Applying exchange rates to the payments from across countries.
- Running ledger balance batches and fixing defects.
- Providing ledger balances.
- Mainframe, COBOL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, MS Office
- Appreciation from onshore (UK) for being an active member in the team and providing solutions proactively.
- Resolved live issues.
- Coordinated as Application Owner for Clearing system, Returns processing system and Encoded Paper application.
- Maintain work status Management document and conduct regular reviews.
- Responsibilities for a programmer are covered under the Subject Matter Expert.
- Customer Data Utility and Customer Relationship Management,
- One Confidential project - bringing the customer management from regional processing onto global level,
- Batch connectivity - as part of One Confidential project bringing all the batches globally as one,
- SAMS - Customer product Campaigning system,
- Introducing new products in SAMS system and creating campaigns.
- Corporate systems development - Clearing systems, Returns processing system, Cards system
- Mainframe, COBOL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, MS Office
- Resolved live issues
- Conduct defect meetings with the team to log defects and creating checklists.