A motivated and energetic Business Analyst and Process / Management Consultant who has contributed to projects large and small for organizations spanning several industries, I specialize in synthesizing and documenting a coherent understanding of the complexity which emerges when IT systems, human processes, product design, and vendor or customer relationships must transform in concert. Working both individually and as a member of large project teams, I have established a track record of timely and actionable process improvements and system requirements and specifications.
- Business Analysis
- Business to IT Liaison
- Alternatives Analysis
- Business Transformation
- Business Architecture
- Data Analysis
- Process Analysis & Improvement
- Requirements Elicitation
- Spreadsheet Automation
- Project Planning and Support
- Comprehending New Industries
- Graphical Communications
- Curriculum Planning & Development
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Technical Writing
- Agile to Waterfall Liaison
- Solution Coordination
- Proposal Writing
SOFTWARE / TECHNOLOGIES:
- MS Office Suite (incl. Excel, Access)
- Share Point
- MS Visio (including BPMN)
- AutoCAD, SketchUp
- VB for Applications
- Desktop Linux / Libre Office
Business Analysis Consultant
- I supported the design phase of a long term ~$100M program of product redevelopment of the SAT, PSAT, and ReadiStep assessments.
- I advised on program governance, developed end - to-end solution views of all effected value chains across all functional areas, and coordinated the production of program-wide documentation.
- I served as Confidential ' primary BA in the business areas of publications, logistics, registration and ordering, test administration (operations), and test security.
- I performed or contributed to: business and functional requirements capture, stakeholder management, process improvement, and solution design in both an internal and customer-facing role.
- I also performed numerous ad hoc research, impact analysis, solution design, and documentation tasks for all areas of the AR program
Business Solutions Architect
- Development of a business process modeling capability to meet the needs of our customer base.
- Process modeling task in support of a recruitment automation (Kenexa) deployment for Confidential .
- This entailed a comprehensive review of the recruitment process at Confidential and the integration of process artifacts from multiple previous quality and process improvement initiatives as well as original process analysis and requirements gathering.
- Project to analyze contract and grant data from the Confidential in support of acquisition workforce planning for the entirety of DOE.
- This effort included business analysis as well as data mining and forecasting elements, and required the development of derivative data structures, VBA scripts, and statistical models.
- Contributed risk analysis, project governance, quality, and technical solution content during multiple proposal efforts.
- Procedures for the safe, valid, and consistent testing of unproven aircraft ground servicing equipment in a live operations setting.
- Three studies for the evaluation of replacement ground servicing equipment, including alternatives analysis and down-select recommendations, technical specifications, and detailed configuration requirements.
- A progressive series of time and motion trials in order to develop and benchmark procedures for the use of newly introduced gate-mounted ground equipment. This work also encompassed documentation of proposed permanent procedures and quality metrics as well as recommendations for effective of workers.
- An analysis of ramp tower operations leading to requirements for standardized macro schema for Sabre’s operations functions to maximize operators' overall efficiency, accuracy, and ability to attend to critical functions. I developed, deployed, trained staff, and maintained these macros during the remainder of my tenure.
- I also performed re- of current employees and served station management as a subject matter expert in de-icing operations and ramp service automation.
Consulting Proposal Writer
- I was retained by Confidential during their development of an information systems bid in response to the Confidential.
- I assisted the Metters team in developing their sample technical response (in the identification of business objectives that would support a model project and in formation of performance metrics that would be used to measure the project results).
Supervisor / Curriculum Developer
- I was responsible for maintaining CT's efficiency and quality of service at the many remote locations where crews operate.
- In addition to the resource planning, logistics management, and general supervisory duties this position implies
- I designed, maintained, and delivered a program for classroom of new employees in the area of Confidential Carrier Regulation compliance.