- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with proven ability to work with self - organizing and cross-functional teams.
- Robust understanding of System Development Life Cycle, right from initiation phase with emphasis on analysis, design, development, implement action, testing and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile.
- Thorough understanding of Business Requirement gathering, Business Process flow and Business Process Modeling .
- Skilled in user requirements gathering, Use Case design and analysis, Use Case specifications, Use Case Scenarios, Business processes, Work flow diagrams, technical documentation using behavioral Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams, MS Office Suite like MS Visio.
- Sound Proficiency in analyzing and Creating Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams and Navigational flow diagram and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experienced in SAS software to conduct and interpret complex statistical data analysis.
- Documented and developed AS- IS and TO- BE documents.
- Familiarity with Joint Application development (JAD) sessions and Interviews, requirement workshops, brainstorming sessions, focus groups, document analysis and other elicitation techniques.
- Collaborated with the Quality Analysis Team in executing the Test Plans, Providing Test Data, Creating Test Cases, issuing test reports upon detection of bugs and extensively involved in Functionality Testing, Regression testing, unit testing andUAT coordination.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, adept at creating, editing, and coordinating extensive communication networks.
- Experienced in working with Cross Functional Teams and interacting with all levels of management for requirements, resources and project status and delivering custom applications in phases.
Operating sytems: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu
Microsoft tools: Microsoft Office (Sharepoint,Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel(Pivot,Vlook,Macros), Outlook, Access)
Languages: C/C++, HTML,SQL
Business Intelligence Tools: SSAS,Power BI,SAS
Business process management: Bizagi modeler
Data Base Management system: FileZilla, SQL server
Technical Foundations of Information Systems: Android Developer studio
Supply Chain Management System: SAP
Modelling tools: MS Visio,Mock-up Screens
SDLC Methodology: Waterfall,Agile(Scrum)
Testing Tools: JIRA,HP ALM
Reporting Tool: Tableau
- Gathered Business Requirements. Interacted with the Users, Designers and Developers, Project Manager to get a better understanding of the Business Processes. Analyzed and optimized the process.
- Evaluated solutions for business problems/bottlenecks and evaluated alternate methods to increase efficiency and improve control. Analyzed and documented information system requirements and the corresponding impact on business processes.
- Analyzed business requirements to develop functional and detail design specifications of the application.
- Managed the workflow process using SDLC methodology and Iterations.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions as a Facilitator to gather requirements from the group.
- Used the Office Suite extensively which included MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio for various documentation and analysis reports.
- Retrieved and extracted data by using complex SQL queries.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test cases, detected bugs in the system, prepared the Defect reports using Test Director and interacted with developers for Debugging.