- "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
- Strategic leader adept in stabilizing systems and providing services that will improve the efficiency and performance of an organization.
- Visionary that adapts to business environments displaying a unique blend of skills that has led to Operational Improvements, Profitability Increases and Enhanced Growth.
- Determined critical thinker who challenges the norm to resolve complex business issues in large-scale high volume business environments.
- Business Qualifications And Experience Includes:
- Application Development Quality Assurance
- Data Analysis Needs Assessment
- Compliance Business Development
- Training & Development Technology Planning & Strategy
- Release, Issue & Change Management
Confidential - Westchester, IL
- Instituted software testing initiatives/meetings, as the single point of contact with system vendors, that routinely ensured service level targets were consistently exceeded.
- Documented current care coordination and care management system processes and procedures that identified opportunities for improvement and ways to further leverage existing technologies.
- Analyzed business and user needs working with vendors and stakeholders to implement/migrate new processes to production that increased user productivity ratings by 75%.
- Established excellent relationships within the business in order to gain a thorough understanding of business goals, operations and challenges.
Confidential - Westchester, IL
- Reviewed existing SQL reports and provided tuning recommendations that increased query performance by 50%.
- Assisted with the creation of AML/KYC use cases and test plans.
- Provided direction on the conversion of legacy system data utilizing ETL formats.
- Created reports that identified redundancy problems and led to the immediate resolution of 70% of all data issues.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Functioned as chief production officer safeguarding the stability of 30+ production environments while formulating an approach to ensure critical SLA measures (99.8% system availability) were consistently met or exceeded.
- Spearheaded key projects utilizing Agile and Waterfall development methodologies that were regularly implemented ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Improved customer reporting data accuracy by 60% and reduced man hours needed to validate discrepancies by 75% through system enhancements and vendor negotiation.
- Resolved 98+% of both low and high-severity incidents across the entire incident life-cycle in accordance with availability, resolution and restoration SLAs resulting in a 50% decrease of system wide defects.
- Created operations support model that included associate preparedness training and inventive procedural standards to aid in resolving application service insufficiencies.
- Exhibited expert leadership during a period of company growth and management turnover to encourage staff to consistently exceed goals on 100% of all projects.
- Applied ITIL best practices to produce proactive reports, trending analysis and service level reporting.