- Successful history of delivering innovative digital experiences in eCommerce, Enterprise SaaS products, and Mobile App s in an Agile environment.
- Owned Product Vision and Roadmap. Managed Product Portfolio. Defined Product Positioning and Business Strategy. Created MRD's, BRD's and managed end - to-end product life cycle.
- Owned and Managed Product Backlog, Epics and User Stories using Rally, JIRA and Microsoft TFS.
- Expert in creating Minimum Viable Product(MVP) and Prioritizing Feature Sets based on market needs and cost of delay.
- Expert in Software Delivery in Agile environments/DevOps Practices.
- As a facilitative leader I built successful cross-functional, self-organizing teams in a scaled agile framework environment using Agile Methodologies - SCRUM, XP and Kanban.
- As a Systems Leader I managed large scale SCRUM development teams in agile environments. Become obsessed with resolving impediments systemically.
- Ownership mentality, entrepreneurial driven with strong work ethics and proven ability to influence others.
- Microsoft TFS
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Cloud - Experience Manager
- Tableau iOS
- Java extJS
- IBM Websphere
- Apache Tomcat
- Redhat Linux & centOS.
AGILE CONSULTANT / PRODUCT OWNER
- Own portfolio of mobile apps and enterprise apps development and delivery.
- Own and Manage Product Backlog, Create epics and user stories.
- Own end to end delivery of product features in an Agile environment.
- Coach UX Team and development teams on Agile Values, Principles, and Practices.
- Lead User Experience and engineering teams on the development of mobile apps.
- Owned Product Vision and Roadmap for Enterprise Force Portal.
- Created and Managed product backlog by writing epics and user stories using Rally.
- Prioritized features based on market & stakeholder needs and created a Minimum Viable Product(MVP).
- Successful launch of redefined force portal using salesforce platform which provided seamless integration for Confidential &T Emerging Business Markets Team.
- Led UX Team (User Experience Architects and User Experience Designers).
- Conducted and Participated in Agile Ceremonies.
- Led Development team and User Experience team for Force Portal Development through a transition to agile.
- Conducted Sprint Planning, and Sprint Review meetings.
- Facilitated Daily Standup, and Retrospective Meetings.
- Owned Confidential Enterprise Admin Apps and Mobile BackOffice App (iOS and Android ) - a mobile online business center app for Confidential International Independent Brand Partners.
- Created and Managed product backlogs by writing epics and user stories using Microsoft TFS.
- Managed Confidential stakeholders - Brand Partners and Business Owners expectations.
- Led Dev teams to transition from waterfall to Agile. Coached them to embrace SCRUM and XP Methodologies to enable Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, and Test Driven Development practices.