- A motivated and enthusiastic technical support professional with experience in Avaya products. Able to leverage technical expertise to identify, resolve issues. Meet project SLA. Dedicated to providing customer service throughout and after issue resolution. Confident and knowledgeable leader, able to coach and mentor diverse teams to meet organizational goals.
- Avaya products
- Modular/ Aura Messaging
- Avaya One X
- Avaya PBX Core Systems
- System Manager/Session Manager
- Communication Manger
- Experience Portal
- 911 EGW
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
Senior Operations Support Analyst
- Utilized my knowledge of the Cisco switches/routers and to monitored and troubleshoot network issues., Conducted daily and weekends health checks to ensuring operability requirements of Liberty Mutual’s voice network.
- Experience with Avaya Core Telephony Products: Aura Communications Manager 6.3, AES, CMS V17, Avaya OneX Communicator IP Softphone, Avaya OneX IP Agent, Skype
- Supported on Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving basic to complex circuit outages. Restoring reliable and stable functionality while minimizing system downtime.
- Team lead in user services projects of hardware upgrades, and office migrations.
- Achieved a high SLA rating on resolving of Remedy incident tickets successfully .
- Provide world class customer by communicating with customers as required: keeping them informed properly incident ticket or request progress and notifying them of impending changes.
- Coach and mentor new staff members, and summer interns on support policies and ensure appropriate troubleshooting steps/processes are being followed.
- Responsible for creating procedure check lists, reviewing with Engineering Team and ensuring procedures are adhered to.