- 7+ years of industry experience as a Certified Scrum Master, Project Lead, Sr. Developer working with Banking domain, E - Commerce domain, and Retail domain.
- Highly acquainted with various phases of project life cycle and various SDLC methodologies as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid.
- Expertise in training and implementing the change for organizations seeking to become Agile.
- Proficient in working with various stake holders in gathering requirements, analyze and implement business requirements into the software application development process.
- Managed a cross functional team of 15-20 software developers, testers with a budget of $1.5M-$2M.
- Exposure and experience in various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile-Scrum, and Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid environment.
- Extensive experience in conducting different sessions with various stake holders to gather requirements, analyze the requirements and document the requirements for fostering the other phases in project life cycle.
- Valuable experience with various components such as Actors, Triggers, Preconditions, Postconditions, Normal flow, Alternate flows and Exceptions in documenting Use Cases.
- Expertise in tracing requirements throughout the development process and verifying their adherence to Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM). Thereby, proven success in Eliciting Requirements, Impact Analysis, Cause and Effect, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment, ROI Analysis and SWOT Analysis.
- Proven Experience transitioning teams to Agile/Scrum from Waterfall methodology.
- Expert in using JIRA, RALLY as a tool for requirement documentation, user story tracking and generating various scrum artifacts and reporting to the product owner.
- Proficient in creating user stories, estimating the size of user stories and prioritizing them.
- Pleasant experience in conducting various SCRUM ceremonies such as Spring Planning Meeting, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review Meeting, Retrospective meeting and Product Backlog Grooming.
- Knowledge on other practices such as Kanban and SAFe.
- Good Knowledge on different technologies (JAVA, WebMethods, .net, AWS).
- Knowledge and experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework, XML, Ajax, HTML, WSDL, Web Services, Client Side and Server Side Validations.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and servant-leader.
- Accompanied with expertise in developing Test cases, Test plans and procedures in different test environments. Collaborated and monitored various testings’ such as Black-Box testing, Smoke Testing, Regression testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for verifying and validating the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools like MS Access, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
Operating System: Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Wireframes
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid.
Enterprise App Integration: WebMethods, Weblogic, Tibco
Requirement Management: MS Office, Confluence, JIRA, Rally, HP ALM 11.5, Rational ClearQuest
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS SharePoint 2010,2013
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Win Runner, Load Runner, and Quick Test Pro (QTP)
Reporting Tools: Tableau Desktop, IBM Cognos, MS Office Suite, Tibco Spotfire.
Languages: HTML, XML, JAVA, JAVA Script, .Net, C, C++
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g.
- Facilitate all Scrum events for the team including preparing, moderating and post processing.
- Support the Product Owner in their role in writing effective user stories, planning releases, and prioritizing value.
- Remove team impediments.
- Help the team to keep focus (e.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team).
- Help the team to maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
- Help the team and product owner to find suitable norms, definition of ready, and definition of done.
- Mediate team members through conflict; help the team to make decisions and foster self-organization.
- Reflect Agile and Scrum values to the team
- Coaching Scrum Masters in conducting effective Scrum events, Sprint planning meetings / Sprint Review Meeting / Sprint Retrospective / Backlog grooming meetings.
- Leading and managing onshore and offshore resource pool of 20 plus resources.
- Working with Directors & AVPs to remove impediments that are preventing teams from accomplishing their goals.
- Assisting teams in improving with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
- Created Use-cases and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio for Client Authentication and other high- level requirements.
- Responsible for Identifying and/ or evaluating new and emerging technologies.
- Instrumental in creating a knowledge repository, that considerably reduced the production support turnout time and maintenance.
- Responsible for customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Responsible for project quality and timelines.
- Responsible for providing client senior management with status updates.
- Conducted Requirement Workshops with Stake holders and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to gather the Business Requirements.
- Identifying success between Agile & Waterfall: conducted analysis to identify gaps between current business process and the methodologies.
- Analyzed business requirements to identify and document different business needs by level of importance to create Use Cases, and activity diagrams.
- Analyzed business requirements and their feasibility in areas such as timelines, implementation aspects, and was responsible for communicating the same back to business team.
- Participated in the research, development of business opportunities and brainstorming sessions for ideas within the scope of the project.
- Conducted peer review meetings periodically to keep track of the project’s milestones.
- Prepared and Presented Weekly Project reports to senior Management
- Interacted with the stakeholders and the subject matter experts (SME’s) to get a better understanding of
- Client Business Processes and elicit requirements in sync with the scope of the project.
- Created UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), ER Diagrams and defining the Business Process Model and Data Process Model
- Software Quality Analyst Program Development Big Data, Java, SaaS and Web GUI.
Sr. WebMethods Developer
- Involved in creating the functional requirement and design specification documents.
- Installed, configured and managed EDI adapter on Integration Server to exchange EDI documents with suppliers.
- Worked with JDBC Adapter to communicate to Oracle and SQL Server.
- Used Trading Networks enabling to link with other companies (buyers, suppliers) and marketplaces to form a business-to-business trading network.
- Created Partner Profiles, defining document exchange, and establishing business process rules between buyers and suppliers using Trading Network console.
- Implemented EDI ANSI X12 4010 version.
- Implementation experience with EDI transactions like 810 Invoice, 820 Payment order, 850-purchase order, 856 ASN and 997 Functional acknowledgement of ANSI X12 EDI standard.
- Worked with EDI transactions sets of types PO, Invoice and PO Acknowledgement were received for processing and converting into client specific XML format.
- Used Broker and Pub-sub Model for document exchange between all the internal applications.
- Worked on XML validations using validate built-in service, against the schemas. Created Schemas based on DTDs, and XSDs.
- Conducted meetings with Business and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to gather the Business Requirements.
- Responsible for coming up with the As-Is and To-Be scenarios for the business process model.
- Worked on understanding and translating client business requirements into technical specifications.
- Defined the Solution architecture and systems design for the proposed integration.
- Designed MQ objects requirements and created MQ Queue Managers, MQ Queues and MQ channels to connect to the end systems.
- Designed various technical modules of the solution and communicate to client and team members.
- Review the Java code and ensure the requirements are implemented.
- Handled the performance tuning of applications.
- Created SQL queries and stored procedures for transaction history and cleanup of DB.
- Communication to offshore development and track the status of work.
- Accountability of overall solution delivery.
- Develop Interfaces to send the shipment info, Order info, and ASN info, retrieve the data, map to Canonical and publish to Broker.
- Develop Interfaces to receive the shipment info, Order info, and ASN info, retrieve the data, process the data and push to SAP/Internal systems.
- Split the existing interfaces based on business functionality between the two companies.
- Remediate code and property files based on the new server info.
- Unit test all the interfaces after remediation.
- Integration testing with the source & target systems.
- Migrate packages between the different environments.
- Performed administrative tasks such as migrating code between various environments, setting up multiple database aliases (Oracle), Access Control Lists, Groups and Users.
- Extensively used Coors Logging & Error-Handling Framework for Automatic-Retry mechanism when any servers are unavailable.
- Created utility Java services necessary for the Interfaces.
- Prepared the high-level Technical-Design documents, mapping document based on the Functional Specifications and the UTP (Unit Test Plan) documents for each Interface I worked on.