- Business Process Analyst / Analyst with 8+ years of experience.
- More than 3 years of experience providing internal/external consulting services to management and technical staff in managing IT investments and solving complex IT project management issues in accordance with federal laws, regulations and procedures
- Developed business requirements and technical documentation for systems integration projects
- Knowledge of process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles as applied to process modernization
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Provided group facilitation, interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer
- Assisted in creating user stories and user cases for quality assurance testing
- Proficient in performing financial, risk and programmatic analysis on grant proposals and business operations for small companies (mostly non - profits).
- Adept in analyzing business proposals and evaluating their operational/financial soundness.
- Experience in designing business solutions which increased revenue and operating efficiencies in a dynamic and competitive industry
- Experience in documenting financial services and other business operation processes for training, auditing and reorganization purposes.
- Detailed research involving CFRs, Federal Register, U.S. Code and Administrative Regulations
- Use and analysis of federal and private grants management tools
- Experienced in developing modern business methods; identifying best practices; and, creating and assessing performance measurements
- Knowledge of CCAR Risk Management goals and guidelines for large banks
Hardware/Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), WordPerfect for Windows NT, SharePoint 13, DM Hummingbird and other document management software, Photoshop, Snagit, Visio, Adobe Professional
Project Management: Project Management and budget/accounting basics, MS Project Levels 1/ 2
Financial/Accounting Systems: PRISM, DELPHI, Oracle General Ledger, CEO and other banking software for risk management tracking and escalation
Other: Government Grants/Financial Management, CyberGrants Internet, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes, GovTrip, SAS JMP, SPSS
Government Regulations: FRB SR 13-19 Guidance on Managing Outsourcing Risk
- As Project Coordinator and Technical Editor, assisted in preparing high visibility documentation for Risk Management initiatives
- Completed Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) documentation that was submitted to the Federal Reserve Board under severe time constraints
- Edited highly technical documentation for both content and style
- Developed a process flow for document production that was successfully implemented by team
- Prepared Visio diagrams and other graphics as needed for modeling documentation
- Interviewed subject-matter experts to document current state processes for training and audit purposes
- Analysis of employee programs to document process steps and procedures for future state
- Create cross-functional As Is and To Be process flows using Visio and SnagIt for team and external group discussion and review
- Develop job aids (online help and user guides) for the new integrated system
- Develop expertise in employee giving programs, grant management systems, payroll deductions, check processing, reporting, escheatment and audit planning
- Worked with SMEs to determine new requirements for Vendors providing grant management services
- Analyzed survey and qualitative data to create PowerPoint presentations for new initiatives
- Tested Standard Operating Procedures against current state grants management software for accuracy and gap analysis purposes
- Interviewed subject-matter experts to determine changes needed to build a more efficient grants management system
- Analyzed user roles and permissions to determine most effective administrative hierarchy for user logons
- Drafted business requirements for an integrated system that provides more functions within one web portal and eliminated the need for the use of multiple servers in production
- Created cross-functional process flows using Visio for team and external discussion and review
- Documented ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes using Visio and SnagIt
- Drafted business rules and functional requirements for a Linux system rebuild
Business Analyst / Technical Writer
- Worked with various internal teams including Quality Assurance Managers, the PMO Director and the CALT Deliverables Manager and other SMEs to create business and technical project artifacts that were used internally by the project team, executive management, agency staff and/or externally by vendors, CMS or other stakeholders.
- Provided recommendations on deliverables to be produced as a result of analysis/design discussions
- Worked with technical staff to make deliverables easy to understand
- Organized and wrote supporting documents when needed
- Created checklists, Visio diagrams and related forms that would be used by project staff.
- Revised and extensively reworked documents as required to reflect development and process changes
- Drafted change management SharePoint forms in consultation with developers and SharePoint architects
- Learned user-facing aspects of Curam, the COTS product that is used for state Eligibility and Enrollment Framework specifically dealing with Call Centers and Incident Management.
- Assisted in creating RACI and Traceability Matrices for PMO and Development Team