- Proven success in implementing and supporting various technology focused projects in complex multi disciplinary / matrix management environments
- Excellent ability to support core team of stakeholders across the organization to support project plans, drive execution of the plans, define scope, help identify & mitigate project risks and guide projects to completion
- Exhibits solid leadership skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills to achieve results within customer facing environment
- Experienced using structured problem solving approach to manage issues or pending enhancements that lead to strategic and tactical organization success
- Adaptable to handle changes and see them as opportunity for learning and growth
- Superb ability to work closely with functional, technical and external customers to analyze and gather requirements; create requirements documentation, such as Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Statement of Work (SOW), Cost - Benefit Analysis (CBA), Work Flow Charts, Use Case scenarios
- Versatile to work with different types of applications and systems, including vendor-supplied, custom-developed, and web-enabled using various SDLC methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile
Proficient in: MS Office, Outlook, Project Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager
- Responsible for project planning, estimating, and execution of the Shared D Confidential Buckets and Redesigned Subsidy Lock projects
- Developed complex business requirements documents that included business, product, reporting, and detailed use cases that received highest BRD grading from Enterprise IT teams for web and non web marketing initiatives
- Collaborated with system architects and product realization engineers to develop a high level solution design with cross application impacts representing Marketing and Pricing
- Demonstrated thorough working knowledge to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, create deliverables on time and within cost
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Communicated zTracker positioning strategy with a wide variety of business stakeholders and outside vendors supporting Confidential Home Solutions zTracker project/test lifecycle application on a daily basis
- Rolled out 3.0 and 3.1 releases to 1500+ users ensuring business requirements were implemented and tested within Agile framework
- Worked hands on with developers communicating business and system requirements in an agile environment to ensure utmost customer satisfaction
- Sole analyst responsible for collecting requirements and documenting business processes representing the business face of zTracker and users
Confidential, Portland, OR
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Supported program management office (PMO) by developing project management deliverables such as: project charters, statement of works, business cases, project plans, executive presentations, project dashboards
- Communicated with a wide variety of technical and business experts in both individual and group settings to address issues affecting cost, schedule, quality and risk that would impact enterprise level projects
- Lead requirements elicitation workshops and present findings based on Confidential compliance standards that lead to business process re-engineering improvements and development of functional specifications.
- Decomposed high-level information into details and abstract up from low-level information to resolve solution vs. requirements conflicts that effectively managed customer needs.
- Formulated change control policies and resolved requirement conflicts among various stakeholders encompassing three different functional groups consisting of 80 users.
Confidential, Anchorage, AK
Senior Consultant/Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
- Lead and developed requirements, testing and of a web based customer care provisioning application that added new B2C and B2B customers, managed inventory of handsets and resolved issues supporting several retail call centers.
- Identified and implemented enterprise wide business processes while verifying the accuracy of business processes defining As-Is and To-Be process flows to identify gaps and new requirements.
- Researched, analyzed and developed business requirement documents and use cases focused in different areas of customer care provisioning, contract management, eCommerce, roaming, and network operations.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Gathered business requirements for the first online world wide release www.hawaiiantel.com website.
- Worked with development and creative teams to ensure business need and gaps were appropriately represented to ensure proper eCommerce business objectives were executed.
- Mapped business processes for various functions (Billing, EBPP, and Order Management) for a newly formed business entity.
- Involved in a business intelligence assessment of a Top 10 wireless client’s current reporting, organization, and infrastructure environment.
- Led UAT (user acceptance testing) to ensure all customer requirements were satisfied and delivered on time for various customer facing applications.
- Developed KPIs - financial and marketing business metrics with the assistance of finance and marketing subject matter experts.
- Developed functional specification required to transition the required WNP (Wireless Number Portability) related d Confidential from SAMSON into the Terad Confidential D Confidential Warehouse that enabled business users the ability to identify and report on: Port-ins, Port-outs, Disconnects.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Analyzed differences between TDMA, GSM billing and other ancillary systems so all of Confidential Wireless’ customers migrate onto one CRM system
- Produced billing functional requirements in JAD sessions with development and test teams to obtain goal of Confidential Wireless’ One Back Office objectives.
- Managed project plan and project deliverables.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Business Analyst/Project Lead
- Developed, prepared, and issued a request for proposal (RFP) for a projected $25 million “best of breed” Operational Support Systems project.
- Acted as liaison between marketing, finance and development in JAD sessions to facilitate the functional/system design of launching new products into the business market.
- One product generated over $10M in revenue.
- Analyzed business processes for various departments: Contracts, Order Fulfillment, Billing and Customer Resources leading to improved business procedures.
- Defined requirements with users for the implementation, and support of Daleen’s BillPlex billing and customer care system. Contributed to $200k/year in cost savings.
- Organized and developed change management process for business critical applications that improved operations efficiency by 25%.
- Led management meetings on the behalf of the Billing Customer Care team to senior management and end users.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked closely with end user departments and product/program managers to understand and create project charters and requirements documents from which IS development prepared technical specifications.
- Conducted on site and off site vendor analysis of CRM (customer relationship management) vendors to determine how vendor packages will be implemented.
- Identified and documented business process flows while verifying the accuracy of those flows with individual department heads.
- Led system test team (compromising of 8 people) to ensure all customer requirements were satisfied and the project was delivered on budget on schedule.
- Responsible for managing the change request enhancements for front office sales application releases.
- Conducted sessions to sales representatives and customer service agents within the Air Touch customer care division.
- Ensured that scope, issues, risks, timelines and costs were managed throughout the project life cycle.
- Set up project plans for the State of New Hampshire ES 2.0/ Year 2000 Upgrade leading to all IT systems being Year 2000 certified.
- Modified source codes changes in a DOS/VSE environment.
- Gained functional knowledge of Advantage HR and Financials.
- Responsible for testing application enhancements to the CACS Collection System that led to a $1M /year revenue of uncollected payments.
- Modified source codes changes in an Confidential /TSO environment.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Provided technology research and analysis for Benefits Administration and Finance teams
- Worked as liaison between consultants in the BAAN Enterprise Solutions Group to maintain project plans.
- Assisted employee benefit consultants in the administration of deploying 401k, 403b retirement options.
- Analyzed ERP Package Systems and their ability to improve operations in the manufacturing and financial sectors..
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed $850,000 worth of accounts.
- Converted 20% of cold calls into consistent shipping customers.
- Responsible for setting up the highest number of appointments to large accounts