- Over 8 + years of experience in Business Analysis, Business Modelling, Requirements Gathering, Technical Documentation and Software Validation.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC, Agile, RUP methodology, RTM (traceability matrix), SRS Software Requirement Systems, System Quality Attributes, Non Functional Requirement Documents, Data Modelling Material and project life cycle.
- Experience working with Healthcare, E commerce, Travel (SABRE), Remedy Ticketing System and Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
- Outstanding skills in Business Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Business Modelling and Use Case Development using UML Methodology.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) architectural diagrams and the impact areas such as SPE, Data Mart.
- Extensive experience in designing Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements.
- Proficient at coordinating the testing team in developing test plan and test cases by giving the view of functional requirements.
- Strong analytical, communication, problem - solving, decision-making and organization skills.
- Experience working with flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations and reservation channel management.
- Experience working in Call Centre Environment.
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Requirements Definition
- Business Processes research, analysis & documentation.
- Use Case Modelling & Analysis
- Functional and non Functional Requirements gathering
- GAP Analysis and Risk Mitigation
- Experience in different relational databases, designing and generating reports.
Software development methodologies: Requirement Management Methodology (RMM), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Structured Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, 2003/XP/NT/ME/Vista/7.
Languages: SQL, HTML
Office Tools: OBIEE, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Project, MS Outlook, internet Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express, Adobe. JIRA, Snagit Editor.
Other Tools: Micros Fidelio, Micros Opera, Micros Light speed, Micros Galaxy, Agilysys Visual One, Intellect Data Systems (IDS), Macros, AS/400, Excel and VBA, RemedyTicketing System, Apollo Implementation Methodology (AIM), Clarity, Webex, Cisco meeting, Micro Strategy
- Performing Need Analysis to check the level of enhancement required in the legacy system according to the new business requirements.
- Creating a Request for Proposal (RFP) to define the services and deliverables.
- Interaction with all the stake holders of the business for formulating the requirements.
- Worked with Business Stakeholders, Technical Team, Solution Architects, and Project Managers, Security compliance to formalize and document the Business, Functional and non - functional requirements.
- Identified and created use cases from the gathered user requirements and prepared BRD.
- Conducted and coordinated Data analysis and Data Modelling with the technical team.
- Helping the Technical team in Creation of Data Marts, ETL process.
- Knowledge of Remedy Ticketing System
- Helped in designing logical and conceptual schemas, fact tables and dimensions.
- Prepared data dictionary and ERDs.
- Worked with UI designer to create HTML wireframes
- Closely worked with other team members on organizing test plans and rollout.
- Prepared the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plan for testing the product.
- Participated in user implementation and project sign off.
Environment: Word, Excel, Power Point, SABRE( Confidential ),LDAP, Cognos, MS-Visio, JIRA, Netezza, XSD, Traceability Matrix, .NET 2.0, ASP.NET, AJAX, Business Objects, HTML/DHTML, SPE, AIM, ORS, OPMS, PMS, TIBCO, Micro Strategy 9.3
Confidential, Lewes, DE
- Assist with creation and maintenance all necessary documentation and materials for Epic Ambulatory application.
- Performed analysis, design, development and maintenance of the Epic Ambulatory applications and other clinical information systems.
- Experience with EPIC user and provider record provisioning, including the development of role-based access, security classes, and user profiles.
- Provided suggestions on transaction errors based on Remedy System
- Experience with Epic Healthcare Information Systems.
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, and analyzed the requirements.
- Worked with the business team to collect the business requirements, security and service level requirements and documented them.
- Analyzed set behaviour and contribution to business performance, critical business metrics & tracking underlying business trends using Business Objects.
- Participated in the logical and physical design sessions and developed design documents.
- Designed new process flows for the existing system as well as for the enhanced system.
- Conducted and lead status report meetings with the business and the IT team on a weekly basis.
- Manage Scope and change throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Captured all HIPAA-related EDI data in the repository using FACETS.
- Accepted inbound transactions from multiple sources using FACETS.
- Supported integrated EDI batch processing and real-time EDI using FACETS.
- Recommend tactic to implement HIPAA 4010 (EDI X12 837,834,278,270) in the new System
- Worked on Electronic health record system as a CRM web based application.
- Working Experience in Electronic Submissions in standard format E2B.
Environment: MS Project, Microsoft Visio, EPIC, FACETS and Business Objects.
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
- Gathered requirements for necessary modifications to Abbott in-house systems, monitored completion of requirements.
- Documented standard formats for transmitting electronic settlements.
- Gained intermediate and advanced knowledge of the industry best practices, document management systems, regulatory submissions creation, review & approval, and publishing.
- Participated in the entire life cycle of projects related with initial situational analysis gap analysis, change management, operation design procedures, overall project scoping and QA testing procedures.
- Document and established traceability between the Business requirements, Use Cases, Business Rules, Activity diagrams and Test Scenarios.
- Documented Business Rules surrounding the complex calculations for the service credit eligibility.
- Played a major role in Interface testing both functionally and manually.
- Assisted the SA to document all custom and system modification.
- Assigned problems to appropriate software development team for fixes.
- Created and managed project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships.
- Conducted formal presentations and have written detailed reports for management.
- Involved in preparation and execution of Test Plans, Test cases, Test scripts using Test Director.
- Reported bugs to developers using JIRA and Remedy
- Involved in the processes of both Automated and Manual Testing. Design & development of user interface
Environment: MS Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, RUP, UML, SQL, PL/SQL,MS Office, MS-Project, Windows 2000, JIRA
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Business/ System Analyst
- Linked business processes to organizational objectives, performed critical path analysis, to identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Communicated extensively with the clients and with different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases and to develop functional specifications.
- Gathered and presented detailed budget estimates and timelines for all phases of project development lifecycle for all proposed solutions.
- Performed Risk Analysis to identify the business’s critical and high-risk areas of the application.
- Performed Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) and Gap analysis for the new functionality requirements. Identified and documented the dependencies between the business processes.
- Developed and managed the formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology which includes Configuration Management, Requirements Management, UML Analysis and Design.
- Worked closely with the project manager to prepare documents such as Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD).
- Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Facilitated discussions, presentations and preparation of the burn out charts and estimated the schedule of the project timelines.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams in MS-Visio.
- Extensively involved in change management initiatives, managed and controlled change using Clear Quest, associated requirements to specific change request/enhancements/defects and made sure that other teams were following the change requests guidelines.
- Strategized project scoping and specifications documents, to clearly communicate the project roadmap to stakeholders.
- Performed requirement walkthroughs with the testing team to develop testing strategies and test plans such that test cases reflect user needs.
- Worked with business to get information related to flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations, gained experience and knowledge of Confidential systems.
Environment: Word, Excel, Power Point, LDAP, Cognos, MS-Visio, TIBCO, Share point, CRM, JIRA, Netezza, XSD, Traceability Matrix, .NET 2.0, ASP.NET, SABRE, AJAX, CITRIX, Business Objects, HTML/DHTML, SPE, AIM, ORS, OPMS, PMS, Data Warehouse.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Organized and coordinated meetings with various Business teams for requirement walk through.
- Conducted one to one interviews with Business Lead to gather Business requirements and was involved in the documentation of Business Requirements.
- Worked as an Interface between the Users and the different teams involved in the Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for the better understanding of the Business and IT Processes.
- Responsible for providing analytical support in the Design, Development and Implementation of dotcom Project.
- Uploaded documents produced onto SharePoint, facilitating members to download, revise and upload shared documents.
- Created Process Flow diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Interaction Diagrams using Microsoft Visio and Requisite Pro.
- Worked with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases using HP Quality Centre.
- Gained experience on airline reservation channel management, high level airport structure, and flight related operations such as flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations.
Environment: MS Word, Excel, Power point, Share point, Visio, Windows XP, Vista, 7, Snagit Editor, HTML, XML, SQL, DataWarehouse, SABRE
- Gathered user/business requirements, generated business models and use case analysis.
- Worked with User Interface (UI) team to understand the screen shots, Wire Frames and Mock ups of rewards program in Mobile websites.
- Created detailed functional requirements for hotel loyalty program.
- Analyzed current data stores and generate UML diagrams of logical and physical data.
- Develop system and defined metrics to evaluate performance in innovation, customer satisfaction & employee participation.
- Studied planning and business process, created error tickets.
- Analyzed existing procedures and reported to management to improve productivity.
- Participated in providing analysis to expand the current system to track the history of guest.
- Worked with end users to identify business requirements.
- Performed requirement sessions with Business users. Writing functional specifications
- Performed Business Process Modelling using Visio
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Gained hands on experience on Opera and Confidential .
- Gained knowledge about the role of CRM in expanding the business and goodwill of an organization.
Environment: Project Management, Requirements Analysis, TIBCO, GAP Analysis, UML, Use Case Analysis, MS Visio, MS Project and Project Analysis, Micro Strategy 8.1, DataWarehouse.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Interacted with business owners to identify business system needs, evaluated solutions or business problems and proposed alternate methods to increase efficiency.
- Worked on a fast paced Agile methodology.
- Performed the duties of Scrum Master for much iteration.
- Analyze the development of schedule, work breakdown structure, and estimate packages during the different phases of a project
- Assist departments in the implementation of project management controls
- Analyzed and documented information system requirements and the corresponding impact on business processes
- Responsible for defining the scope and implementing business rules of the project, gathering business requirements and documentation
- Responsible for writing Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specification (URS)
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models
- Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project
- Responsible for interacting with the developers to explain the proposed changes and understand the system requirements to handle these changes
- Coordinated with the test team to check the weekly status and report the same to the project manager
- Formulated comprehensive test plan based on requirements and develop test scenarios based on use cases
- User Acceptance and system testing, error reporting through Remedy.
Environment: Agile, .NET, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, WebEx, SQL, MS Access, MS Word, Rally, Citrix
- Requirement gathering, analyzing & conceptualizing business, user & functional requirements for an airline loyalty program.
- Determining the business flow of the system and creating use case models
- Creating business vision, software requirement specification & documenting business requirements.
- Bridging the development team with the business requirements of clients.
- Analyzing, reviewing test cases & recommend improvements
- Interacting with the client & resolving queries.
- Helping or providing to software development teams on business requirements.
Environment: Jude Community, CITRIX, LDAP, Rational Unified Process, VB, Microsoft Office, UML
- Monitoring and updating of: Bankers selling rate (BSR) on a day to day basis for all major countries.
- Baggage allowances and Mileage TPM & MPM (ticketed point mileage and maximum permitted mileage) update as per IATA notification
- New cities creation, Interline Agreements and fare Inhibitions across markets.
- Working to resolve issues reported in Integrity reports on case to case basis. Performing regression testing of HP (historical prices) fares.
- Update Taxes of various countries as notified by IATA Handle requests from Airlines (CO, US Air, VS, SN, LX, etc...) using the Confidential . Provide support to project team for any Industry / Business related queries.
- Understand business case requirement document and work on RFP's of projects.
- Ability to understand client needs and to elicit the requirements & their expectations.
- Exposure to different IT service propositions and ability to mix and consultatively sell these service portfolios with the domain background.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering, estimation, planning, assisting in execution activities, creating documents and involved in client interactions.
- Working closely with Project Onshore team (Business Analyst Team) in US.
- Business analysis expertise in the application of travel - technology solutions and involvement / experience in Pre-sales activities as well.
Environment: Jude Community, CITRIX, LDAP, Rational Unified Process, VB, Microsoft Office, UML, MS Office, SharePoint, Rally, Visio, OU's, AD, LDAP.