Experienced Information Technology professional with background in Business/Systems and Applications Analysis, Team Leadership, Program Testing, and Problem Resolution. Exemplary skills in written and verbal communications, time management, organization, and departmental operations. Reputation for ability to interact easily with co - workers and subordinates of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional and technical levels. Able to build and foster proficient workplace environment, through application of proactive management techniques in world-class organizations.
Software Skills & Operating systems: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), MS Project 2007, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint 2009, Kronos, Citrix, VPN, Adobe Acrobat Pro v9, Internet Explorer, IBM Lotus Notes v8.5, IBM Content Manager 8.5, Windows XP, Vista & 2007, 8, VDI
RELEVENT WORK HISTORY:
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
- Conducted requirements gathering meetings with business users, external customers and IT system administrators and developers.
- Created and gathered existing system, technical & project documentation for team, management and sponsor.
- Organized and tracked team progress and generated regular progress reports.
- Served as lead testing resource for agile development team in QA, UAT & Regression stages.
- Performed manual testing of android tablet and online of medical insurance application and underwriting system.
- Managed Automated Testing Implementation project.
- Manual labor intensive process spun out a project to implement an automated testing tool.
- Worked with diverse project team to implement Telerik (Team Foundation Server) solution for android tablet and online application listed above.
- Managed Cloud-based Website Archive Solution Project.
- Performed requirements gathering, documentation and reviewed available solutions.
- Recommended & implemented CloudPreservation by NextPoint service for a cost effective, user friendly solution.
- Administered tool after project implementation.
- Coordinated Annual Confidential & Confidential IT Systems Audit.
- Reserving room for auditors, scheduling meetings, gathering, compiling requested systems information and reports for auditors.
- Administered a portfolio of vendor contracts, coordinated Legal Department submission, review, and approval process and contract execution.
- Gathered approvals for contract invoices and submitted to Confidential .
- Coordinated Internal IT Infrastructure System Implementations, Migrations and Software Upgrade Projects for Desktop Services team.
- New Lotus Notes Database Requests.
- Performed analysis of user requirements, form layout and workflow for simplified Help Desk Request Database for improved response time and problem resolution.
- IBM Lotus Notes mail upgrades.
- Including moving agent force from third party mail to Enterprise Lotus Notes Mail.
- SharePoint Server Implementation.
- Performed needs analysis for implementing team sites and data migration from Drive Shares and Lotus Notes databases.
- Server Consolidation and Elimination.
- Coordinated effort to identify application server content and identify content to be maintained or migrated and servers to be eliminated.
- IBM Content Manager Re-platform and Data Migration.
- Coordinated effort to migrate Enterprise image data from existing AS400 platform to server.
Confidential, Eddyville, Iowa
- Maintain financial records for 900 acre row crop / 100 head cattle farm operation
Confidential, Albia, Iowa
Part-time Clerk, Voter Registration, Auditing
- Interacted with public in a customer service capacity
- Prepared poll materials and ballots for general and special elections
- Maintained file of county voter registration records
- Audited and processed employee payroll and monthly vendor claims payments