Meet goals of Product Manager and Stakeholders project needs for the Customer and organization involving process groups consisting of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing. Ensuring and having strong and solid functional / non - functional requirement elicitation experience providing deliverables to product management and development team.
MS SQL/Oracles, Development of Web: HTML, MS Access, Visio Process Flows, Word - docx, Excel, MS project management, Clarity, MS SQL Server R2, Outlook, Use Case Flow, Software Requirement Specification (SRS). Agile Project Management - methodology, Waterfall Project Management - methodologies, MVS OS/390 Mainframe developer, TSO, ISPF, JCL Procedures, REXX, COBOL, Meta Data, Data Mining and Business Intelligence.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Management
- Plan scope management, collect requirements, define scope, create work breakdown structure (WBS), validate scope, and deployment of project.
- Working with the Program Manager, Solution Architect, Stakeholders and all other resources such as Business Analyst and applications / groups in meeting project release date for deployment.
- Define, maintain and distribute agendas for all requirements and design sessions.
- Analyze and model requirements through the use of process flows, data flows, use case diagrams in both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Define as Project manager (PM) t he solution proposal from the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) document.
- Enable technical structure information requirements and project management to be used by analytical team and Business Intelligence (BI) area
- Conduct project selection methods to evaluate the feasibility of new products or services. Identify stakeholders and perform analysis to gain buy-in requirements.
- Identify key project team members and define roles and responsibilities to create a project organization structure to develop a communication plan.
- Manage proactively the resource allocation by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned to the tasks according to the project plan.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Verify and manage changes to the project scope.
- Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project. Identify, document, and communicate lessons learned.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Gathered, developed and documented methodologies.
- Perform elicitation of requirements with product manager.
- Conduct project selection methods to evaluate the feasibility of new product services through a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) .
- Worked with management team to ensure a common understanding and set expectations through communication to align the stakeholders and team members.
- We created reports that measured project performance using appropriate tools and techniques such as Visio, M/S project manager and solution methodology templates.
- Ensure the project deliverables conform to quality standards established in the project quality plan.
- Formalize and obtain final acceptance for the project, identify, document and communicated lessons learned.
- Created and distributed final project reports, measure customer satisfaction at the end of the project.
- Archive and retain project records, historical information and documents such as project schedule, project plan, lessons learned, surveys, risks and issue logs.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Manager Technical Analyst
- Formalize IT team of six employees responsible for developing MS SQL Server R2 reports for Case Management, Disease Management, Utilization Management, and Special Beginning (expecting mother program).
- Documentation delivered to product management team utilizing Solutions Delivery Methodologies (SDM) with deliverables being mapped back to prior ultimately, identifying each functional and non-functional requirement through project lifecycle.
- Managed and served Confidential Enterprise as Divisional Security Officer (DSO).
- This responsibility included database access, share drive department access, and front end production access for Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
- Worked and collaborated with product managers and department leaders in writing Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity plans.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Program / Project Manager
- I Managed development and deployment of mainframe financial applications for Confidential Cardholders providing annual revenue of $36 million and a 20% increase in sales and efficiencies.
- This deployment included the development of both network and mainframe software.
- Managed projects using Solution Delivery Methodologies which outlined project lifecycles capturing requirements, c onceptual and functional specifications, systems technical designs, unit/regression/system testing, implementation, post implementation and lessons learned provided as follows:
- Develop the project charter and review it with key stakeholders to confirm project scope, risk, issues, assumptions and constraints as well as obtain project charter approval.
- Identify project risks to define risk strategies and develop the risk management plan.
- Obtain project resources in accordance with a procurement plan.