- 7+ Business Analyst and System Analyst Experience
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, documentation, and facilitation of process flows and corporate procedures.
- Performs gap analysis between goals and existing procedures.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Understands strategic drivers and tactical needs to ensure that solutions meet or exceed business needs.
- Lead User Acceptance, Concept and Regression testing for all system enhancement releases.
- Develops Policies, procedures, process flows and process instructions for any new product or corporate releases.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities or provider system support for corporate.
- Develop and enhance global business analytics platform utilized to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast metrics utilized to support business decisions.
- Responsible for continuous improvements of data quality and analytical capabilities contained within Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Develop understanding of internal reporting needs/requirements and provide associated support.
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- Designs, codes, unit tests and documents system enhancements and or small to medium scale development initiatives as needed.
- May act as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Business Systems Analyst
- Create web based software products, forms and templates for large print applications.
- Develop software to monitor communications networks utilizing object oriented design principles.
- Automate processes and problem resolution to enhance productivity of existing computer systems.
- Review systems capabilities, workflow and limitations in order to design programs to improve performance.
- Analyze business requirement and develop best practices within the framework.
- Evaluate programming code for efficiency, debugging and quality assurance.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, guidelines and procedures using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Provide Network administration to include LAN troubleshooting and resolution
- Support more than 200 end users with computer, network systems and peripheral devices
- Manage the configuration and performance management of all PC systems and telecommunications
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
- Install, configure and maintain back - end and front-end systems, as well as LAN and WAN connections
- Recommend hardware and software solutions and upgrades using established procurement processes