To obtain a challenging role as a Project Coordinator and provide efficient and effective solutions that will help a growing organization increase productivity in market.
Business Support Analyst - Consultant
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Crucial member of IT Project Teams to implement and/or upgrade Store System applications.
- Involvement includes maintain/manage project rollouts, project schedule, status updates, and implementation tasks.
- SME for the Stored Value Card (SVC) Application. Handle all Business Requests, troubleshoot issues, and act as liaison between development and Business Partners.
- Partnered with Business Planning & Analysis to finalize all Holiday Gift Card Issuances and Redemptions through various reporting tools.
- Decompose high-level information to determine priority of request, scope of request, and determine a plan of action going forward.
- Act as liaison between IT Project Team and Store Operations.
- Responsibilities include: project updates, risk analysis, and project schedules. Individual project responsibilities focus on the Implementation and Support Phase, but have demonstrated the ability to understand all preceding phases (Requirements, development, testing, etc)
- Demonstrated the ability to support multiple projects of various sizes/scopes.
- Responsibility includes understanding scope, project dependencies, and potential implementation collisions.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Worked on-site with IP Activations team, end users, and team leads at Telstra, an Australian-based Telecommunications company, to reduce backlog of Order Entry system in 4 weeks.
- Supported pre-sales activities on numerous domestic and international accounts.
- Developed, documented and presented test cases for Confidential milestone.
- Demonstrated Test cases which showed software capabilities/features to government officials and key stakeholders in the account.
- Defined business/functional requirements, system use cases, and gap analysis through customer meetings and seminars.
- Interacted daily with team members to report and resolve various bugs and defects.
- Also, identified software and architecture solutions through strategy sessions.