- Experienced professional with over 9 years of proven success in the Business Analyst/ Data Analyst.
- Dedicated and result oriented Business Analyst / Data Analyst with six years of experience with Confidential.
- Experienced in all stages of development life cycle including business process analysis, data quality, data governance and project coordination.
- Commended for coordination and implementation of global projects with efficiency, and timeline management skills.
- Accountable for managing specific assignments associated, launching new applications, client support.
- Organized professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, fast learner and also adept quickly new technology with ability to take new roles in minimum time and little training.
Business Analysis, Project Coordination, UAT Testing, Client Relations, Back Office, Microsoft WindowsApplications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Project 02, MS Visio, Vlook - up, Hlook-up, Pivot table
Confidential, WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ
- Provided solutions for complex enhancement requests and communicating with off shore team.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project plan and in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly.
- Worked in an agile environment workflow.
- Processed documents via ETL (Extract, Transfer, and Load) mechanism.
- Responsible for Re-engineering Confidential Engagement site using several approaches such as Report Analysis Variation, Creating Delta Reports.
- Gathered, analyzed and created business requirements documentation (BRD).
- Updated current product requirement documentation (PRD) using business forms
- Responsible for project coordination on global level with business and data managers in developing new client facing tools on the Confidential .
- Responsible for data governance across all projects following the process of data quality, data management & data policies
- Extracted commodity data tickers from multiple sources and transform into data warehouse.
- Researched multiple sources and vendors for commodity related data which benefitted news reporters and business managers on creating new client facing tools.
- Lead a team of 10 members to build a new commodities database menu page.
- Collected and documented business process as well as business rules. Provided key input in working with users in defining project.
- Played an active role in gathering, analyzing and writing business requirements documentation (BRD).
- Coordinated product development meetings with R&D and business teams for enhanced data quality and analytics.
- Responsible on delivering presentations to senior management and recommending enhancements.
- Validated and managed real-time pricing for currencies, credit default swaps, and interest rate derivatives.
- Researched multiple brokers, and investment banks to provide best cross currency rates to be included in Confidential pricing mechanism.
- Assisted clients daily on the Confidential HELPDESK with questions regarding terminal functionality and data for foreign currencies, fixed-income derivatives, and interest rate derivatives.
- Coordinated product development with R&D, Sales, Data, and Business teams for enhanced data quality and analytics.
- Drafted Derivative Pricing department proposals for the 2009 and 2010 business plans.
- Interacted with senior management on daily basis, assume additional responsibilities and lead status meeting.
- Set up and maintain Futures and Options on the Confidential Professional Service.
- Run automation file for adding all Equity Options and Share Futures Globally.
- Provided sales support in training new clients, travel to client sites for training and seminars, target calls to clients for feedback and training need they might have.
- Developed relationships with exchanges in order to provide accurate data to clients and create future development opportunities - Euronext, Montreal Exchange, ICE, Eurex.
- Provided customer support through help desk via email and phone to answer questions regarding the futures and options product.
- Trained Data Specialists, Analytics and Data groups on the Confidential Futures and
- Options product. New hires for the Futures and Options groups receive database and functionality training.
- Supported Sales and Data License with inquiries and on the Futures and Options product.
- Maintained indices where members are not available. iBoxx, SBI, Confidential calculated indices
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Jr. Analyst (e-business)
- Analyzed reports and recommend business strategy to enhance portfolio returns
- Worked closely with senior management to devise marketing strategies to increase client product portfolio with Confidential
- Carry out daily analysis of portfolio and select high return securities for the manager
- Worked with the Global Commercial Banking team to develop e-business propositions on current accounts, loans, credit cards, trade products applicable globally
- Provided financial analysis reports of revenue over $15 million from monthly income statements
- Calculated ratios from monthly income report to provide graphical analysis
- Analyzed reports and recommend business strategy to senior management to enhance portfolio returns
- Engaged with countries and assisting the VP in charge to manage country relationship
- Worked with business intelligence team to capture appropriate data via the online channel
- Responsible for collating and interpreting web metrics to drive eSales for Commercial Banking market
- Responsible on delivering presentations to senior management and recommending enhancements
- Redesigned CMB Intranet by archiving dated material
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the territory assigned
- Solicited potential vendors by “cold calling” mid-size businesses
- Talked to CSO and IT Managers about implementing certain security measures
- Updated customers on Confidential ’s capability of providing services all around the globe
- Kept up with rapid changes in market place by reading about new products being developed by manufacturers.