- Senior Business Analyst focused on the design, development, deployment, and support of ERP applications, expanded functionality, improved business processes, and system upgrades through the use of proven project management methodology, in - depth product knowledge, and extensive business & systems experience.
- Fifteen years of software implementation experience.
- Twelve years of project management experience.
- Fluent understanding of manufacturing, distribution, and finance processes.
- History of versatility, adaptability, and delivery working with clients and partners.
- Solid background in business process analysis, redesigns, and change management.
- Proven leadership, communication, analytical, presentation, and team-building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Baan IV Logistics
- Dynamics AX 4.0 Trade & Logistics
- SQL, Crystal Reports, etc.
- ERP, implementation, business analyst, contractor, BAAN, consultant
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Designed and implemented solutions for multiple transformation initiatives to streamline operations and simplify data management within a large project based environment.
- Stabilized and upgraded a discrete process environment using deep product knowledge and “best practice” concepts to regain control of critical business processes.
- Designed and implemented corporate purchasing solution that allowed receipt of shared materials at multiple logistic companies from a single purchase order/contract.
- Analyzed processes and data flows in a proprietary health care reimbursement system to uncover and correct a variety of non-payment and late-payment issues.
- Designed and implemented new functionality to support “drop” and “rush” shipping requirements for special equipment parts & service provider.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GAProject Manager
- Managed multiple Confidential projects in assemble-to-order, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, and hybrid process environments supporting food & beverage, automotive, machine tool, textiles, special equipment, and office furniture industries.
- Responsible for project planning, budget, resources, and client relationship management.
- Managed numerous machine tool projects with responsibility for technical evaluation, proposal generation, cost estimating, and design, build & assembly planning/execution.
- Taught Project Management in the Confidential Program.
Confidential, Reston, VASenior Consultant
- Developed technical aspects of multiple ERP implementations including company definition & setup, parameter definition & setup, master data definition & setup, user setup, financial integration setup, legacy system data migration & validation, technical requirements definition, customization design & testing, interface design & testing, test script preparation & execution, batch job setup, and new technology deployment.
- Executed functional aspects of multiple ERP implementations including initial software assessment & selection, site assessment, gap analysis, functional requirements definition, business process mapping & redesign, material development, site team, simulation exercises, issue management & resolution, readiness assessment, cutover planning & execution, and post-cutover support.