Highly progressive, visionary Technical Writing/Editing and Communications Professional with repeated executive recognition for successful implementation of key process enhancements. Characterized by drive to bring value to the organization through creative solutions, infectious optimism, exceptional leadership and team - building skill, and continuous focus on superior communications. Offer breadth of specialized training and practical and successful real-world applications.
DEMONSTRATED PROFICIENCY IN:
- Proposal Development
- Technical/Req’ts Research
- Grant Writing
- White Papers
- Requirements Decomposition
- Persuasive Presentation
- Detail-Oriented Editing
- Manuals, Checklists and Cards
- Translate Complex-to-Straightforward
- Highly Effective Technical Communications
- RFP/RFQ Analysis and Proposal Development Management
CAREER PROGRESSION & PERFORMANCE:
Confidential, Houston, TX
Consulting Business Analyst
- Applied superior abilities to quickly learn lexicon and culture of various industries to provide timely and accurate documentation including procedures, manuals, training materials, proposals, presentations, and marketing communications.
- Applied vision and experience to turnaround small businesses
- Analyzed and documented current processes, identified improvement opportunities including efficient and effective data management processes and solutions, trained employees and management teams, and implemented successful improvements that improved profits.
- Wrote and published one book and working on two others
- Ghostwrote three books covering diverse subjects all published; two books in work negotiation
Confidential, Galveston, TX
- Hand-picked to lead all truck and vehicle certifications for Galveston Island during disaster recovery.
- Established, implemented, and led process to successfully support competing and non-complimentary requirements
- Under tremendous pressure, struck balance of customer-focus between key customers with competing needs to create customer-centric team consistently producing high levels of customer satisfaction
- With millions of dollars of liability at stake, seized initiative and implemented creative program of field and paper audits to drive data integrity to 100%
- Hired, fired, and trained all personnel and led by example to create the premier team for the entire disaster area that was singled out to receive recognition from senior management, contractors, Government auditors, and truck operators
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Hand-picked as key member of Architecture Team chartered with integrating multiple groups into a mature software development organization using a common process to achieve critical Company objective.
- Chosen for collaborative style, subject matter expertise in Configuration/Data/Information Management and Organizational Training, constant focus on process development and continuous improvement, creative solutions, and positive approach under constant high-pressure
- Developed innovative and effective organizational training process, measured efficacy, implemented improvements based upon data analyses, created strategic training plan
- Managed software training project including developing project plan and schedule, stakeholder-, data-, and risk-management plans, monitoring project performance, identifying variance and taking corrective actions, regularly reporting progress, documenting and using lessons-learned, and managing resources to develop and deliver high-quality products on schedule