- Seeking a diversified Business Analyst position in a reputed company where I can demonstrate excellent leadership, business and team work skills to produce effective results.
- Various EDI, Text, XML, and Flat Files
- Alpha, Beta, UAT, Parallel, Load Security and Usability Testing
- QA - Test Plans, Use Cases, Scenario, and Scripts
- Bug and Defect writing and tracking
- Design Documentations; Requirements, Project Plans, Functional, Work Flows, Specifications, GUI's and Help/Manuals
- Project Life Cycle
- Knowledge of C++, Java, HTML5, .Net/ASP PHP, SQL queries, and Word Press
- Microsoft Office Suite; Project, Server, Visio, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, SQL
- Project Management and Planning
- Liaison between Executives and End Users
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), RUP, Agile
- Meet with the underwriters, end users, upper management and clients to gather business requirements for system enhancements.
- Design scopes and requirements using Microsoft Office templates, shared using MS Project and MS WebApp.
- Liaison between clients, quality assurance and development departments.
- Tracked Bug Defects through FootPrints tracking, following SDLC.
- Designed workflows using Visio and screen GUI's with Photoshop.
- Coordinated with QA Team to design test plans, test cases through entire testing lifecycle.
- Prioritized and categorized 5,000 outstanding defects and system problems to be fixed.
- Coordinated with clients to schedule UAT.
Lead Business Analyst
- Managed design, development, test and execution of the entire SDLC process.
- Meet with the business clients to gather requirements for system enhancements to meet the client's needs.
- Tested various EDI transactions with over 110 Trading Partners within Oracle’s RMS and EMS retail software.
- Configured and test EDI mapping specifications with various VAN’s.
- Facilitated UAT; obtain required business client sign-off at completion of testing.
- Designed test scripts, use cases and scenarios with trading partners.
- Created defect tracking documents with Excel, work with developers to fix defects in Java/J2EE / Oracle environment.
- Designed workflows and data models using Visio.
- Designed test and beta environments with VMware.
- Acted as liaison between Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, and Application design teams.
- Facilitated interviews with State Agency Executives, directors and managers.
- Validated infrastructure and application portfolios
- Designed a PowerPoint deliverable of ‘current state’ of the datacenters.
- Identified gaps, workflow and analysis of Datacenter structure.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will save approximately $200,000,000 a year by consolidation efforts.
- Coordinated and manage projects at high level; maintain Project Work Plan for all phases of the SDLC using Microsoft Project.
- Managed the testing of a .Net web portal for members and providers to access healthcare related information.
- Design Business Requirements for designing and modify enterprise wide applications.
- Developed Use cases, Test Cases for the Business users and QA team.
- Indentify gaps between 4010 and 5010 specifications.
- Meet weekly with team members to verify goals, responsibility, and understanding of assigned projects
- Tested applications and resolved complex problems throughout SDLC.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating technical documentation for software and systems.