- Automating processes for optimal efficiency
- Hands - on application development professional, business analyst, and support specialist with extensive experience enhancing corporate performance through skilled alignment of technical resources with organizational goals.
- Skilled business analyst with demonstrated skill assessing performance gaps, gathering requirements, and communicating with technical teams to assure on-time, on-target development of technical solutions.
- Proven history of managing key relationships and expectations as key technical liaison to client leadership.
- Salesforce Administration and Cloud Computing.
- Requirements Definition
- Product / UAT Testing
- Expectations Management
- Business & Technical Analysis
- Technical Documentation
- Process Automation
- Project Management
- UI Prototyping & Design
- Problem Solving
- Business Process Improvement
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Quality Assurance
Languages/Methodologies: Java SQL HTML CSS RUP UML Agile SDLC Cloud Computing
Operating Systems: Windows UNIX (HPUX Solaris AIX) Linux
Software: MS Office Visio MS Project Oracle Confidential RDBMS SharePoint MS SketchFlow
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provided expert planning, strategy, consulting, and guidance in developing and improving business applications, infrastructures, and in-house technical solutions.
- Communicated with stakeholders to establish requirements and parameters.
- Developed business and functional specifications.
- Collaborated with development teams in translating business requirements into functional solutions.
- Conducted system and UAT testing and assisted in resolving post-production issues.
- Improved team productivity by enhancing documentation processes and developing SharePoint site for IT team to archive project documents.
- Streamlined issue resolution by developing internal processes and documentation allowing for faster and more organized communication between end users and development team.
- Developed wireframe prototype using MS SketchFlow for key external website supporting new business initiative.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Delivered mission-critical guidance in development of digital properties for corporate subsidiary.
- Defined scope and requirements in partnership with client company leadership.
- Developed business specifications.
- Oversaw all phases of website development and testing.
- Ensured on-time, on-budget completion to 100% client satisfaction.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Played key role in implementing Confidential System software designed to administer pensions for public, group, and Confidential clients.
- Developed scope and specifications through gap analysis and extensive communication with all stakeholders.
- Assisted in all phases of project development, including estimations, change requests, issue escalation, resource allocation, and emergency issue management.
- Conducted UAT planning and issue resolution; created test cases and scripts.
- Contributed significantly to reducing production issues from over 300 to less than 50 in less than 5 months.
- Ensured continued client satisfaction through development of high-quality product and consistent expectations management.
- Assisted in developing new PMO database through skilled definition and development of tools, standards, and practices supporting implementation of Confidential benefits solution.
- Boosted team efficiency by 15% through skilled technical training and development of PMO database providing easy access to tools, documentation and processes.
Confidential, Islandia, NY
Senior Technology Consultant
- Delivered in-depth assistance to CA teams regarding optimal use, enhancement, and development of Confidential product as key member of Technology Integration team.
- Conducted comprehensive requirements analysis and developed design specifications.
- Developed best practices, resolved issues, and created tools and technical documentation.
- Served as technical communications liaison between CA teams, clients, and Confidential Corporation.
- Established highly efficient issue resolution process for Confidential through skilled management of scheduling, project monitoring and communications.
- Developed internal Support Group website expediting problem resolution for internal teams.
- Delivered expert technical support to customers in fast-paced and challenging tech support environment.
- Monitored overall issues to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Trained technical team members.
- Developed test plans and documentation.
- Chosen to lead team of 8 in allocating tech support calls, monitoring team performance and reporting to management.
- Increased issue response time 20% through identification of key opportunities to streamline ticket queue system.
- Achieved consistent top 30% ranking for timely resolution of technical issues.
- Established reputation as go-to team member for highly complex and expedited issues.
- Recruited to serve as key member of Quality Assurance team, playing integral role in testing products and reporting performance-related issues to executive-level leadership. Wrote test plans and reviewed documentation.
- Introduced implementation benchmarks enabling development group to identify problem areas.
- Enhanced group productivity by improving key processes and documentation.
- Met or exceeded turnover targets on a consistent basis.