- My objective is to always create value within an organization, while developing capabilities towards greater strengths.
- Solution oriented and customer focused thought process.
- Well honed skills in management and building customer relations over 6 years of work experience.
- I have extensive experience in managing multiple projects concurrently by using exceptionally strong communication & organizational skills, analytical, problem solving, decision making, leadership skills and project management skills to work and deliver within deadlines.
- Strong people, process and project management skills
- Strong organization and management skills
- Well developed skills in communications
- Attention to Detail
- Versatile as a Team Player & in an Independent work environment
- Very strong on values, integrity and principals
- Strong executive leadership skills
- Intercultural sensitivity; - ability to work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
Business Analysis, Scrum Master Certification, Point Of Sale operations, SQL & Core Java.
Business Analyst & Asst. Manager HR Capacity Creation & Deployment
- Ownership of enhancements in the Learning Management System.
- Documentation of Process flowcharts & wire frames.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing in coordination with end users.
- Triage for defects in the LMS.
- Worked extensively on MS office to manage data, create reports & documents.
- Extensive coordination & liaison with multiple teams for end to end implementation of learning programs within the organization.
- Budget Management & Maintenance
- MIS Reports & Learning Report. Process data for all Organization surveys e.g. DQ, Mercer etc.
- Handled multiple projects for large scale learning initiatives at the organizational level.
Business Analyst & HR Exec. Corporate HR
- Worked on requirement gathering for HR systems.
- Coordination with the development team for development & implementation.
- Completed User Acceptance Testing for HR systems
- Developed process for new appraisal system.
- Presented & implemented 360 - degree appraisal system.
- Documenting the required manuals for group, unit for various processes.
- Editor for the newly launched periodic newsletter for the VGL group of companies.
- Assisting in manpower planning, recruitment, selection and training of employees
- Strictly ensuring the adherence of various statutory compliance
- Involved in HR audit.
- Handled the entire operations single-handedly.
- Achieved the required training man-hours.
- Conducted niche area trainings at 2-3 days notice.
- Successfully implemented the new appraisal system, contributed to bringing about a radical change hence contributing to the growth of the organization as a professional organization.
- Streamlined the Recruitment process & contributed to the development of HRIS.