- Worked for the Confidential with the main focus on business process analysis and transformation of the Smart Grid technology related to Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI),
- Residential Demand Response (RDR), (Load Management System) LMS and NAN - Telecom to meet the company’s objectives.
- Additional skill sets include work well with the multi-discipline team, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, excellent communication skills, has sense of urgency to meet the company’s goals and customer’s expectations, staff training, strong analytical and project/product management.
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked with internal business process owners to educate and promote a culture of continuous improvement across the enterprise.
- Developed innovative and practical solutions to advanced and unique process problems through the use of quality best practices.
- Produced and documented procedures and action plans to define new systems and continually improve existing systems, and provided internal training in all aspects of process improvement.
- Created project recommendation documentation involving strategies and planned to enhance business processes and models for delivery to business units and process owners.
Confidential, St. Pete. FL
Senior Business Analyst
- As the AMI/ODS/RDR/LMS Caliber Administrator, lead team efforts involving requirements are: correctly classified, recorded, tracked, and reported on in a timely manner.
- Performed gap analysis to determine “as-is” “to be” states
- Worked with SMEs to identify required changes, communicate needed changes to development team.
- Produced business process maps and narratives and documented and traced process mapping to business requirements.
- Experience with developing business process flows and detailed procedure documents
- Served as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide solutions to meet user needs.
- Responsible for gathering and writing Business Requirements Documents, Functional and non-functional requirements, traceability matrix, Visio diagrams, workflow diagrams.
- Have experience with obtaining detailed business requirements and understand their impact across the entire business enterprise in order to provide a full change impact assessment.
- Identified issue/risk identification process supports the work streams from the Business area of the project team.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience related to Smart Grid projects, maintain some of the project management living documents, collection of data and contribution to status reporting, coordinating dependencies with other work streams,
- Member of an integrated team responsible for facilitating the Workshops related to Business Process Analysis, Process Decomposition, Process mapping for business requirement development, and Functional specifications development.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to participate in the effort to convert requirements into comprehensive detailed design specifications (user interface, data flows, interfaces, architecture, etc.) for entire solution.
- Successfully convinced PetroVietnam to approve for deploying the first Real Time Locator Systems (RTLS) for an oil refinery in Vietnam.
- Reviewed goals and managed progress of budget; inventory/supply forecasts; researched and reviewed proposals; posted and responded to bids.
- Performed cost analysis to determine facility project requirements
- Evaluated and secured vendor contracts for construction projects and/or leased facilities through third party vendors.
- Arranged and facilitated outside vendor bids and negotiated vendor contracts for presentation to CEO and clients.
- Presented monthly progress and status to CEO and CFO through PowerPoint presentations as well as meeting with outside vendors to facilitate business needs.
- Planned, organized and implemented all aspects of facility projects in conjunction with executed procurement for all facility projects in accordance to company policies and regulations.