- Information Technology Professional with extensive global pharmaceutical experience and expertise in business analysis, laboratory processes, customer service, application support, and work group collaboration.
- Broad background includes collecting functional requirements, SDLC conformance, software development and delivery, product evaluation, and training.
- Recognized for seeking innovative and specialized solutions that address the full spectrum of information capture, query, and interactive data image analysis.
- Formulates strong business relationships with staff and internal and external clients.
- Windows 7
- Titian Mosaic
- HP Application Lifecycle Management
- Microsoft Office
- SQL Navigator
- SpotfireDecisionSite and Tibco Spotfire
- Definiens XD
- IDBS BioBook
- LabVantage Sapphire
- Hyperion Essbase
- PeopleSoft HelpDesk
- Scitegic Pipeline Pilot Book
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Spotfire API Suite
- GraphLogic PointDragon
- Visual Basic
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Objective - C
- Essbase API iPhone
- Motion F5 Rugged Tablet PC
Senior Business Analyst
- Partner with Informatics teams, stakeholder scientific groups, and subject matter experts to refine project plan, including validation of formal business and solution requirements. Speed deliver of alpha, beta, and final versions of application to automate the request and tracking of samples as they enter and complete an assay process.
- Generate cohesive documentation of business processes/maps, requirements, GUI proposals and mockups, and functional and technical specifications. Accelerated the writing of 180+ test scripts and controlled the execution of 500 test runs.
- Articulate and communicate requirements to development team.
- Supported new sample ordering workflows for all small-molecules, in parallel with ordering of all other material (biologics), within common, standard platform. Streamlining of work exceeded expectations.
- Enabled demand management capability which provides study operators ability to balance research resources against requests and be aware of time sensitive results and deliverables.
- Advanced compound management efficiency, ensured integrity of compound collection, and improved overall cycle time for discovery projects.
- Spurred Confidential to Google Explorer standing in order to kick start Glass (wearable computing device) as laboratory proof of concept.
- Organized Windows 7 migration for 150+ scientists, encompassing over 50 applications unknown to IT.