- Customer - focused professional with extensive experience leading development teams to deliver timely solutions for most critical business needs.
- Adept at effective problem solving strategies and successful collaboration with business, external vendors, senior management, and technology partners.
- Strong background in the financial services industry with a solid record of managing projects from inception through design, implementation, and production support.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build, train, and lead teams regardless of their geographic location.
- SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- IBM Netezza
- Power BI
- ACORD data standards
- DTCC file formats
- Aginity Workbench
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Micro Focus Quality Center.
Lead Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Mentored team members to increase productivity and quality of deliverables. Followed the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and CTO technical reference architecture.
- Managed implementation of the SEC “Regulation Best Interest” project. Coordinated development effort between 12 internal systems and two vendors. Conducted weekly project status meetings with business stakeholders. Tracked project milestones and deliverables.
- Implemented multiple projects to create new functionality for the front-office users. Met with business partners to determine their needs, gathered and documented requirements, managed users’ expectations throughout the length of the project, resolved issues, and provided project status updates.
- Led development of DTCC-formatted feeds from multiple proprietary Life and Annuities systems for the Broadridge Data Aggregation Tool, used by 5000+ AXA advisors. Created technical specifications in compliance with AXA IT reference architecture standards. Coordinated testing process between 8 internal systems, Data Warehouse, EIS, and 3 vendors. Prepared and executed test cases, analyzed results, and tracked defects through Micro Focus Quality Center.
- Implemented scalable and easy-to-maintain solution using web services and APIs to reduce a security risk and prevent data breach by replacing screen scraping method of gathering data used by external vendor for the Financial Planning application.
- Spearheaded a number of improvements to decrease costs and improve systems stability by reducing human intervention in the process. Automated set of the "Asset Under Management" reports for the Head Office employees and field advisors to monitor and improve advisor’s performance. Streamlined Suitability Review process for the Wealth Management accounts and transactions.
- Managed CRM data migration of multiple advisor agencies into corporate Salesforce system. Designed data interfaces between Netezza and Salesforce .
- Implemented inforce contract quote for the non-proprietary life, annuity and advisory contracts for the AXA Salesforce users .
- Directed development of Tableau reports for the Advisor Sales Dashboard.
- Managed delivery of Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards reports for the Wealth Management business teams. Provided statistical analysis and various compliance reports for FINRA and SEC audits. Designed and created Data Mart to combine data from internal and external sources to provide timely response to the regulatory requests.
- Delivered Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Customer Due Diligence rules to collect, maintain, and report suspicious transactions of beneficial ownership.
- Implemented Department of Finance regulation ‘Suitability and Best Interests in Life Insurance and Annuity Transactions’ .
- Ensured system compliance with AML, KYC, and OFAC policies. Designed and implemented client onboarding process to include automated identity verification to reduce the risk and decrease processing costs .
- Enhanced the process of prospectus delivery to the clients to significantly reduce mailing costs.
- Developed General Ledger, Accounting Journal, Expense Ledger, Advisors Fee and Commission Details reports for the Executive Dashboard.
- Analyzed and documented business and functional requirements during several large-scale conversions of Mutual Fund business, including systems merge and outsourcing. Defined and controlled data quality metrics through the process. Conducted data analysis, developed, and executed test cases.
- Accountable for the production support of AXA Advisors Mutual Fund business. Led enhancement and reengineering processes, designed new capabilities to accommodate expanding demand. Redesigned NSCC networking communications to improve accuracy of data exchange between AXA Advisors and Mutual Funds.