- 9+ years of strong experience as a Business Systems Analyst, project management in deployment of web - based, client-server applications, developing business process systems solutions in Healthcare, Pharma, domains for various projects with strong leadership experience and end to end process.
- Super sharp and switched on individual who can identify, initiate, and deliver the analysis that can leverage the data and information needed to generate increased business value.
- As an SME adept at providing technical & functional development & support of new processes through ongoing work, defect resolution and enhancement solutions.
- Expert in completing demanding assignments within crucial timelines and employing the appropriate technical skills, language skills (Arabic, English, Spanish and French). Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong development & management skills and mathematical, methodical aptitude with an innate ability in problem solving, accuracy, attention in detail, decision-making, coordinating and synthesizing data.
- Participated and contributed equally while working in a group for projects at work.
- Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills.
- Built effective personal relationships and networks within the team, which contributed towards achieving organizational and team successes.
Project Management Tools: MS Project, JIRA, Trello
Low Code Platform: Appian BPM, RPA, Design
Web Based Platforms: SharePoint, Intellij IDEA, Appian, GITHUB, Google Cloud, Azure
OOAD and Design: RSA7 (Rational Software Architect), Rational Rose, UML with Class, Sequence, Use case diagrams, Visio
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Z/OS, and AIX
Packages: R, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, ClearQuest, I log J-Rules, SAS, SPSS
Databases: MS Access, MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i, DB2, MS SQL Server, Relational DBMS
Testing Tools: QTP 8.0, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester, Rational RequisitePro, Quality Center, LoadRunner, WinRunner, ClearQuest and Bugzilla, Appium, HP ALM, cucumber, Apache JMeterReporting Tools
Cognos, Tableau: Web Tools
Microsoft FrontPage, Facets, iRISE, SalesforceVersion Control: PVCS, SVN, CVS, Clear Case
Other Tools: MS Office, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, SAP business Objects, BPMN, Draw.io
Data Center Infrastructure: Virtualization, Cloud Computing, VMware, ESX/ESXi, LAN, WAN, Network Firewall, Protocols, External-Internal Ports, Services, DNS, Subnets, Server Licenses, SLA’s, Networks, Storage/Backup, monitoring, VMware Application Discovery Manager
- Dealing professionally with a wide range of people including senior management, executives, etc.
- Employed appropriate and often innovative solutions to increase communication while using time efficiently to track progress and meet goals.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French and Arabic.
- Certified Medical Interpreter in English and French helped asylum and refugees in getting medical support needed.
Business Analyst - Technical
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Analyze the requirements for intended computerized system for state projects
- Compile and write documentation of computer programs
- Consult with technical team and managerial staff to define and resolve problems in computer programs
- Review and rewrite programs using workflow chart and diagrams
- Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other members
- System testing and parallel runs to verify accuracy of the new system
- Provide support in implementation of the new system, user or customer and product support
- Be able to conduct performances analysis and testing in a multi-user environment being proactive in identifying and solving issues
- Create appropriate GUI’s for database using Visual Basic as the front end and Graphical User Interface
- Perform code optimization for code written in client server architecture using: Oracle, SQL server, with front end as Java, Dot Net and Web Services
- Perform technical writing skills to be able to write technical reports on the systems and user manuals for the software systems to be developed
- Develop various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#
- Create Web API using C# in the MVC architecture application
- Develop web pages with rich UI, AJAX, and jQuery using ASP.NET and .NET framework
- Work with XML, XSLT, AJAX, HTMLS and CSS3
- Write T-SOL queries, Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to access and manipulate data from SQL Server
Lead Business Analyst IT
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine the user and functional requirements to help inform technical solutions
- Ensure that program activities and 20+ sites in development comply with all relevant compliance and regulation standards like GXP, SOX, Privacy, DARM.
- Knowledge and expertise on all aspects of development leads and UAT leads to help getting them familiarized with the developed scripts, utilization and troubleshooting etc.
- Well versed with Chef like Roles, Environments, Data Bags, Knife, Chef Server Admin/Organizations.
- Created AWS instances and deployed applications and delivered for QA teams to initiate performance testing.
- Knowledge on quality of the product by providing complete, quick, reliable, and easy to interpret script results and dashboard reports for development teams and containerization of environment ’s delivery for releases.
- Worked in managing VMs in Amazon using AWS and EC2 on Maven and Ant run within Hudson/Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB, RDS, VPC.
- Collaborate with product owners to manage development teamwork efforts and prioritize the work to be done.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to gain deep knowledge of local business requirements, gather and document clear requirements for websites and integrations
- Ensure asset deliverables are completed on time and in agreed formats
- Work across teams to ensure requirements are executed as expected, helping remove blocks and answer queries.
- Work with IT and business product owners on backlog grooming.
- Create reports that communicate status and s
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to gather, analyze and document inputs for SDLC process assets
- Document operational workflows and requirements that facilitate alignment and efficiency in ways of working
- Write UAT requirements, and test applications.
Computer Systems Analyst
Confidential, Cary, North Carolina
- Presented demos and presentations to a wide variety of clients and management.
- Performed Agile requirement analysis to obtain knowledge to design system functionality for E-commerce Web site redesign.
- Starting a Release and Software Configuration Management process including support continuous integration - develop manual and automated tests and deployment process.
- Expert in analyzing current suite of applications and focus on developing the applications assigned to this role for automation design, development, and maintenance in CI.
- Develop the automated build and deployment using ant and Hudson/Jenkins using tomcat as the application server
- Documented detailed descriptions of internal and end user needs, program functions and business rules required to develop new system capabilities.
- Created end to end user stories for product features and functionality, workflow, and system integration requirements.
- Documented the Use Cases and prepared the Use Case, Activity, Sequence diagrams and Logical views using Visio and MS Office for a clear understanding of the requirements by the Development team.
- Identified and created test cases to conduct system and user testing for online and batch processing.
- Conducted in depth research to resolve problems related to internal and external screen design, program, process functionality, interfaces, and data structure issues.
- Performed functional, smoke, regression, parallel and automation testing.
- Created/ran SQL queries for testing and research.
- Developed and maintained test plans and detailed test cases, executed and validated test results, and logged defects in the issue log.
- Used MS Visio for Process modeling and Business Process flow diagrams to capture network functionality and IVR data flow.
Business Systems Analyst
- Worked closely with the business community to define, document, obtain approval of Objectives, scope, and business requirements for information systems projects.
- Responsible of gathering, analyzing, documenting, and validating the needs of the business stakeholders, and serve as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the technology team throughout the duration of a project.
- Builds and deploys J2EE application in WebSphere using ATG7.0 Dynamo in DevOps.
- Assist with maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts,
- Manage the development leads and UAT leads to help getting them familiarized with the developed scripts, utilization and troubleshooting to build.
- Provided functional requirement documents including inputs, processing steps, and outputs to meet users' needs, for the technical staff to successfully translate and deliver successful solutions.
- Assisted in the documentation of manuals about kiosk operation and terminal operation systems.
- Expertise in both written and verbal communication at all levels of stakeholder interactions.
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements for terminal operations for current state and future state.
- Performed Gap analysis and identified the required enhancement.
- Facilitated the execution of the User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Developed detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
Graduate Research Analyst
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Conducted research analysis to identify violent non-government entities and create database that tracks all the variables of each group as part of Project on Violent Conflict PVC .
- Collaborated with the team to create the database to enable a better understanding of how terrorist organizations network and function over time.
- Assisted with project team in the whole project lifecycle phases including scope analyzing, requirements gatherings, and developments.
- Involved in defining the source to target data mappings, rules and data definitions.
- Created and managed the project plan, vision document, program strategy and schedule.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Experience from Front to back office, worked with fund managers and financial advisors to resolve business queries.
- Monitored committee hearings and tracked advancement of bills through the legislative process.
- Conducted statistical research on written tests for senior drivers and non-recycle papers in NY State.
- Edited Memos on original bills with the instructions and supervision of the director of Legislative Affairs
- Gathered Business Requirements, created Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and Non-Functional Requirement Document (NFRD).
- Interacted with legislative managers to finalize the requirements for the application. Wrote SQL statements to extract data from the tables and deciphered program output.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frame with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Gathered, documented, and validated business requirements and technical system requirements for the migration project.
- Documented as-is business process flows, document templates, escalation matrices, network topology diagram for the existing data center and identified connect points.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Conducted detailed and comprehensive business analysis by working with the staff, supervisors, and end-users, to identify system and operational requirements and improvements.
- Developed strategic partnerships with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, and processes.
- Documented the business requirements and help the business to signoff the business requirements.
- Develop business and functional use cases, project plans and manage the project scope.
- Delivered presentations on Project Status and Current Issues Report to all stakeholders.
- Provided strategic support in development of detailed project plans.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the development and testing team to relay any changed requirements and updates on the development and testing.
- Worked with the stakeholder’s management with the cross functional management.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementing system enhancements and conversions
- Conduct workflow, process diagram and GAP analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancement.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports to perform data analysis
- Assisted in development of materials for new technology and process improvement
Environment: IBM Rational RequisitePro, Rose, Clear Quest, Clear Case, MS Visio, Microsoft Project, Oracle, Quality Center, Windows NT, Java, Lotus Notes, BRD, FRD, Crystal Reports.
- Gathered Business Requirements, created Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and analyzed data/workflows and defined the scope.
- Prepared Business requirement Documents and functional requirements in support of small business.
- Coordinated with business for requirement clarifications and finalization.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly and conducted Project related presentations.
- Designed and developed Project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Developed Business Requirement Document (BRD) as well as High-Level Project Plan.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the Business line, Operations and the Technical areas throughout the Project Cycle.
- Developed User Manuals and Manuals in French and English as per Project Specifications and Timelines.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, Windows XP, Dreamweaver, SQL, PLSQL, XML, VB, ASP, Crystal Reports, Mercury Test Director, reinsurance.