- Over 5 years of Business Analyst experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle for Finance, Healthcare, Service and Marketing Industries.
- Extensive experience in Requirement gathering, producing Use Case Model, Behavior diagrams, SQL Scripts and documenting Requirements, FSD, Test cases, reviewing and maintaining Test Scripts.
- Strong Knowledge in Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Requisite Pro in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
- Played a key role during change request, analyzing requirements, in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with team members, Developers and testing team.
- Good Understanding of business process and workflows with the objective of providing recommendations for the best use of technology for improvement.
- Strong team management, requirement gathering, analysis and documentation skill.
- High energy, work ethics, good communication, coordination, problem solving and commitment with the capability to handle new technologies and situations.
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
Software/Tools: MS Visio, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, UML, Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, State Diagram, Agile.
Methodology: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rapid Application Development (RAD)
Business Analysis Tools: Enterprise Architect 7.0, Rational Rose 2002, MS Visio 2003, Rational Requisite Pro.
Applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint), SharePoint
Data Base: Fundamental Knowledge in RDBMS, SQL Report Builder (2000 & 2005)
Languages: XML, ASP.NET Basics
- Work closely with business and functional owner.
- Facilitated JAD sessions to gather requirements.
- Responsible to create Use Case, Use Case diagram, activity diagram with UML using RUP
- Perform various test plans and create test case to ensure smooth implementation.
- Coordinate with QA team to review the test scripts and involve during the testing.
- Conducted meetings with technical team to explain client’s specification in a format the technical team will understand.
- Provide technical solutions to Testing team to check correctness of modification.
- Coordinated different activities of project such as change request, requirements, analysis and review.
- Made presentation to stakeholders and business users regarding changes and expected benefits.
- Responsible to provide Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Oversee day to day operations and ensure timely assistance.
- Extensively used MS Office tools like Word, Excel, Visio to document plans and execute within the deadline
- Liaison between IT, Business User and testing team to meet project deadline.
- Conducted JAD session to collect requirements.
- Responsible for create, analysis and documentation of requirements.
- Responsible to design and develop use cases and use case diagrams, Test Case and flow - chart using Rational Rose for SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Develop and manage test plan and test case for implementation
- Coordinate the activities of IT and QA to explain and make them understand specifications.
- Managing team members effectively by way of providing timely support.
- Facilitated and conducted JAD Joint Application Design Sessions with stakeholders to determine business requirements
- Responsible to create requirements for clients’ payroll processing, Use Case, Flow-chart with the use of UML.
- Responsible to create and maintain different Documents:
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Functional Requirement Document
- Utilized RUP to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures
- Liaised with business and functional owner, developers and testing team in meeting deadlines and standards.
- Coordinated QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Carried out regular meetings and walkthrough with development team members and Quality analyst to better understand functionality in order to improve quality.
- Interacted with the developers to explain and understand the system requirements.
- Coordinated Data Base team in reviewing data design and SQL scripts.
- Facilitated in creating BRD with project teams.