- Adept at handling SDLC with proficiency in mapping business requirements, technical documentation, application design, development and troubleshooting for information systems management
- Domain knowledge entails Travel Transport, Insurance Claims Management, Pharmaceutical Sales Support system
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management and excellent team building abilities
- Experience in online soultions, website optimizations, Sugar CRM, Content Management System (CMS). Migration of system from Power Builder to Web applications
- Expertise in working in Waterfall as well Agile methodologies
Wireframe/Prototype Too l: Axure RP Pro, Pencil, Balsamiq
Process Flow Chart Tool: MS Visio
Utilities: MS Office Suite, MS Excel
Databases: DB2, Sybase, Oracle 10G
Languages: Java, JSP, Struts, Web services
Operating System: Windows 7/XP, Unix, DOS
Version Control: VSS, PVCS, SVN
Other System & tools: CRM, CMS, MS Project, Crystal Report, Hyperion Report, Mind Mapping tools
Lead Business Analyst
- Assisting an Indian Agri Services Company in building their IT Roadmap and detailing various business processes important for their industry
- Assisted an Indian Consumer Solution Company to build their IT system
- Responsible for requirement gathering & elicitation, entire system design comprising of Portal(Website), CRM, and Operations
- Responsible for look & feel of the website (Content Management System), analytics & integration of website with CRM
- Created Business Partner Management system, Mobile service solutions, and communication management system
- Created mobile version of Business Partner system
- Responsible for making sure that the envisaged system worked as expected
- Responsible for creating functional requirement for designing a sales support system for Pharmacy company
- Responsible for creating Proof of Concept for a Claims Management system for an Insurance company
Project Leader/Business Analyst/Onsite Co - ordinator
- Gathered requirement from clients and prepared requirement documents, Project Definition documents etc.
- Travelled onsite (customer location) for requirement elicitation and gathering activities. Stayed in USA customer location for 2 years 9 months
- Ensured that all requirements are logged. Captured progress of design, development, testing, and deployment activities to ensure traceability throughout the lifecycle.
- Single Point of Contact for the client at the offshore location. Responsible for requirement analysis, design and overall review.
- Lead for Client Server Maintenance Team comprising of 11 team members for Avis Budget Car Rental Group, 2nd largest Car Rental Company in USA.
- Responsible for weekly team meeting with customers, developers, and testers to track issue resolution
- Assisted offshore team members in their understanding of system and new requirements
- Involved in testing to ensure system integrity
- Responsible for getting my team in stable state after change in operating model of TCS.
- Led various projects such as Point of Sale, Implementation Tracking System, Rewriting of Vehicle Registration Utility systems for this client and these projects resulted in value generation worth $500K USD.
- Responsible for getting new maintenance business from client and then converting them in to deliveries.
- Responsible for Dashboard preparation for better resolution of issues and optimum utilization of associates .
- Managed the analysis & implementation of Web Integration Project which involved development of six new Java Web Services for access to IBM VSE/VSAM system for Wyndham Vacation Ownership based in Orlando, USA. This project resulted in value generation which was of worth $700K USD.
- Responsible for High Level Design, Low level design and technical specification documents
- Mentored team members on the overall knowledge on the project as well as further career development within the company
- Conducted project & process audits to check compliance to streamlined processes. Ensured non-compliance was addressed & tracked to closure.