- Twenty - two years’ experience within the IT and ecommerce sectors - experience Confidential Fortune 200 companies and .com startups. Keen interest in managing or being a key contributor within a program/team with emphasis on new product development, especially transformational type initiatives. Excel Confidential building teams which exceed expectations.
- Selected by IT Director to build and lead three different teams in successive years Confidential Texas Instruments - IT Project Management Office (PMO), IT Operations and Web Strategy. Chartered and managed the IT PMO; led many highly visible enterprise level IT projects; led IT Operations in streamlining to save division hundreds of thousands; managed the Web Strategy team in overseeing 23 global websites across Asia/South Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America regions.
- Innovative problem solver who inspires team to think outside-the-box and deliver proven results
- Systematic thinker who is very detailed and process oriented; delivers process frameworks which yield high quality work and maximizes output
- Keen eye in spotting quality talent; I have been asked to lead teams and recruit talent Confidential various organizations
Skills: Agile, SAFe, Iterative and Waterfall Software Development Methodology, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphic Design
Computer Markup Languages: HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), XML
Application Knowledge: CA Agile Central (Rally Dev); Jira; HP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management (ALM); Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Axure RP Pro; Microsoft Project/Project Server, Visio, Office, OneNote, SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Windows Server, IIS; Adobe Analytics/Omniture Site Catalyst; Google Analytics; Autonomy Interwoven TeamSite CMS; DotNetNuke CMS; Kentico CMS; Bugzilla; Mantis Bug Tracker; SoapUI; Android OS; iOS; QuickBase; Confluence.
- Produced key toolkit artifacts: IT Operating Model playbook, product management capability assessment model and IT Transformation prioritization scorecard
- Collaborated with Enterprise Architecture group and various portfolios throughout the organization to facilitate value stream/workflow definition
- Documented workflows to identify bottlenecks resulting from lead and lag times
- Customized Atlassian Confluence® wiki to optimize information architecture within Transformation Management Office's self-service portal
- Communicated these thought leadership work items in Jira and Jira Align for team collaboration and transparency
- Key contributor in leading a large Agile team of 18 members in slicing these large scale initiatives into S.M.A.R.T. and I.N.V.E.S.T. deliverables
- Guides team within several Agile (Scrum, Kanban and SAFe-like) methodologies; team seamlessly transitions between Scrum and Kanban methodologies to streamline and effectively address work items during development-focused versus major release-centric periods.
- As part of the Foundation Platform team, I facilitate strategic and tactical processes to work in SAFe-like program increments (PI) to deliver CI/CD capabilities within the Confidential .com division.
- Leads Platform team in planning, prepping and hosting Sprint demos to showcase CI/CD deliverables
- Actively champions Confluence usability and maintainability by leveraging templates and Jira integrations
- Actively champions team spirit by initiating many team building activities
- Key contributor to AGS' efforts to successfully process upwards of 600,000 customer fund transactions per day through the Amadeus GDS
- Key contributor to AGS' efforts in preventing one million dollars of payment fraud per month
- Collaborated with Program level leaders and fellow Reservation Services Product Owners to define product roadmaps and deliver product features
- Collaborated with Solution Architects and Tech Leads in providing impact assessments for future initiatives
- Defined and prioritized AGS product features and determined sprint work for AGS agile team
- Standardized work effort estimation process and tool to forecast annual and monthly work effort, cost and resource load
- Led initiatives to bring AGS’ environment stack of 80 total servers up to current compliance levels for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Java JRE/JDK, Transport Lay Security (TLS), Spring Framework, Gradle and Stash/Bitbucket
- Collaborated with fellow Product Owners and Directors across ordering, billing, maintenance and product specific work streams to roadmap upcoming Registration and Profile Management product initiatives and features
- Defined Registration & Profile Management initiatives, features and product backlogs and subsequently prioritize business requirements for Business Analysts, Technical Solution Architects, UX and development teams to deliver new product features
- Led initiative to roadmap sub-organization and account segmentation features within Confidential &T Business Center
- Led initiative to release company user groups and internal groups features to segment functional access within Confidential &T Business Center; defining application’s permissions for user “role” group model
- Collaborated on initiatives for the auto registration of companies, customer contracts, services and accounts
- Collaborated on initiatives to migrate 400,000 enterprise, medium and small companies and their respective user base from the existing Confidential &T Business Direct portal to the new Confidential &T Business Center portal
- Collaborated on daily basis with System Solution Architects and Technical Functional Architects to design system process flows and web services for web interfaces to consume
- Collaborated on daily basis with Business Analysts and Agile development teams to prioritize product backlogs and iteration work, define business requirements/user stories, and accept feature delivery
- Took initiative to design and templated wiki site for work streams within the BDE program to leverage