- Senior financial executive with expertise in all facets of financial analysis and budget management.
- Demonstrated record of success in start - up and growth management.
- Skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
- Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing technology solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Investment Management
- Budget Management
- Expense Reduction
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strategic Business Planning
- Financial Forecasts
- Staff Development
- Process Redesign / Change Management
- Corporate Vision & Implementation
- P&L and Operations Management
Confidential, Washington, DC
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Aided in the growth of $2.5 billion in assets under management in eight years, producing $6.3 million in revenue.
- Established a corporate cash management program with trading desk that provided an $850,00 increase in revenue.
- Develop 18- month rolling financial and planning forecasts.
- Key participant in the development of strategic business plans
- Provide profit and loss analyses for operational management.
- Helped increase revenue by $20.5 million and increased market share by 5% by strengthening product offerings and stronger coordination with sales and marketing.
- Improved margins, reduced expenses and improved operational efficiencies through eliminating redundant systems, budget management and redesign of core business processes.
- Aided in the redesign and implementation of a new investment strategy for a short-term bond portfolio which resulted in increased profitability of $9 million and top decile ranking.
- Provided financial input for derivatives used in portfolio management and structured finance transactions.
- Member of project teams that evaluated new product offerings and their financial feasibility.