- Creative and driven Senior Program Manager/Product Manager with a proven track record for delivering products that improve client’s business processes, customer touchpoints, and financial wellbeing.
- Recognized leader with excellent client management, communication and written skills.
- Able to work effectively across teams from creative, strategy to technology resources to solve and deliver positive solutions.
- Demonstrated business acumen across financial services, retail, consumer, high tech, and consumer goods industries.
- End to End Project Management and Delivery
- CMS Tools: Sitecore, AEM, Drupal
- Sketch, Zeplin design tools
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- PMO (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Organized and ran daily standups
- Project Management (Workplan, Financial Monitoring, Resource Planning, Status Reporting)
- Lead digital transformation workshops
- Developed journey mapping, Persona’s development, digital product roadmap.
- Gathered as is process business process and developed future state to be flows.
- Setup and maintained JIRA and Confluence instances.
- Campaign Management, Google Analytics
- MS Project, Omniplan, JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet.
Confidential, New York
Senior Product Manager (Business Analyst)
- Senior product manager responsible for the implementation of a new Content Management System (CMS) for a high end retail client.
- Conducted workshops to identify and document key pain points and business objectives for a Sitecore implementation.
- Facilitated and ran agile sprint planning, prioritization, and grooming sessions with technology and client teams.
- Worked with UI/UX teams to translate requirements into wireframes and designs.
- Drafted requirements and translated them into epics and user stories using JIRA.
- Lead post development sprint demo’s to showcase completed work to clients.
- Performed QA activities and worked with development team on debugging activities.
- Performed analysis of as is content management systems for clients specifically for Adobe Experience Manager, and Drupal.
Senior Program Manager & Product Manager
- Key client contact for project status updates, steering committee reporting, vendor mgmt. and account management tasks.
- Worked with UI/UX teams in conducting customer interviews, developing persona’s. for our UI/UX design teams.
- Product manager leading a large scale digital transformation for a major loan service provider.
- Defined and prioritized unique solutions for clients that focused on digital technology, people, and process improvements.
- Lead digital delivery manager for customer service design project implementing a new Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Mobile Native app solution for a financial services company.
- Co - created a content and marketing strategy focused on driving relevant and strategic content to drive client KPI’s.
- Participated in usability testing exercises with identified customers to ensure product effectiveness.
- Mentored junior project managers by teaching digital process and project management best practices.
- End to end product owner responsible for managing all aspects of product from gathering and prioritizing new features, developing stories for features and working across creative, development, analytical. and qa teams to make those features known.
- Lead implementation manager for the end to end rollout and development of AWS platform for large financial client.
- Responsible for leading, gathering, and prioritizing requirements that were used for inputs into design and development teams.
- Team lead responsible for the product launch of an updated financial portal for a leading loan provider in the US.
- Main point of contact for managing and resolving issues, improving collaboration, and quality of delivered products.
- Lead user forums to present product and program strategy digital roadmaps to clients, and collected feedback for further refinement.
- Lead feature definition and prioritization workshops with clients. n
- Rolled out a major ecommerce (Magento) solution for a client that resulted in a 25% increase in sales over two quarters.
- Led Agile sprint planning sessions, daily stand up’s, sprint review meetings, and retrospective meetings.
- Built out current state analysis flows providing recommendations for short - and long-term digital improvements.
- Developed to be system and customer journey maps that lead to an improvement in client’s customer service ratings by 17% in Q2 2018.
- Managed project budgets upwards of $5-$15M.
- Responsible for building out projects timelines, roadmaps, resource plans, and maintaining full financial control for all projects.
- Maintained JIRA in conjunction with Confluence for gathering business requirements, writing test cases, building user stories, and traceability matrix for all
- As Product owner conducted stream intake sessions with other product owners to coordinate strategy, prioritization and backlog transition to delivery and execution teams
- Setup proper PMO management structure across all digital projects by establishing roles & responsibilities, cadence for executive stakeholder meetings, standardizing project document templates.
- Main team member from the PMO for product launch for a major multiple myeloma drug. Handled all pre-launch activities to ensure successful delivery of creative deliverables.
- Provided leadership, and management of Digital transformation initiatives to direct reports.
- Lead digital transformation workshops with key client executives.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum approach for all digital projects.
- Worked on defining long term digital strategy vision for our clients with defined and measurable goals.
- Worked with clients to identify, define, and prioritize requirements and feature sets for product roadmap.
- Part of Executive team responsible for providing governance and steering committee leadership and reporting.
- Reported directly into the VP of Confidential NY.
- Oversaw delivery teams project delivery to ensure projects met their intended scope, timeline, financial and strategic objectives.
- Worked with UI/UX design teams to ensure consistency of designs and customer interaction points.
- Led Usability testing with users to evaluate their responses to proposed designs.
Senior Digital Producer
- Handled all aspects of digital project management including but not limited to project scoping, budgeting, resource management, vendor management, and status and milestone reporting.
- Developed and presented a social media email and banner campaign that focused on the Dell and Formula One partnership.
- Responsible for making technical and creative campaign recommendations to Dell.
- Worked closely with account and social media strategy teams to develop a 2013 social media campaign for Dell.
- Key liaison between Dell’s client video production house and Y&R partners.
- Developed SOW and Project Plans for video production, banner, and website updates.
- Worked closely with partner vendors for development and deployment of videos, website updates, and banners.