- To obtain a position that best fits my vast experience and knowledge in the Technology Industry in Jacksonville, Florida.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Requirements Development
- Problem Solving/Problem Resolution
- Process Mapping
- Procedural/System Documentation
- Customer Service Philosophy
- Project Management
- Test Plans, Case Development and Testing (SIT and UAT)
- Policies & Procedures Development
- User Manual Development
- Use Case Development
- Training & Development
- Oral & Written Communications
- Six Sigma Philosophy
- Waterfall Software Development
- Agile Software Development
- Certified in SCRUM Fundamentals
- SCRUM Master Certification (In Process)
Confidential - Jacksonville, Florida
- Technical Delivery Lead (TDL) for multiple Initiative projects/releases.
- Analyzed business and functional requirements provided from the business and partner with technology resources to translate into technical requirements for Web based application.
- Assisted in completion and documentation of designs (functional and technical).
- Provided expert knowledge on assigned application(s), functionality and associate/customer processes.
- Documented the interaction of data, functions and business processes for selected functionality.
- Developed detailed test plans/scripts, perform test validation of both functional and technical requirements, track defects/issues utilizing HP Quality Center and work with technical resources to resolve.
- Analyzed current system and process gaps in context of new business and functional requirements.
- Actively involved in high level estimates and scoping.
- Acquired and institutionalized business knowledge to team.
Confidential - Jacksonville, Florida
- Supported multiple projects within Retail, Consumer Direct, Wholesale, Correspondent, and Preferred Correspondent channels.
- Coordinated and facilitated meetings with various Business SMEs, IT, QA/UA Testing, Compliance, Marketing, Legal, and Risk partners
- Gathered, defined and wrote business requirements for compliance changes, reporting, system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Documented and reported on project statuses and issues to drive out quick resolutions.
- Performed testing as needed to quickly validate system changes.
- Assigned as a Business Analyst supporting various Technology Projects.
- Partnered with Business SMEs on an on-going basis to define, gather and write business requirements for various IT solutions.
- Coordinated and facilitated Business and Technical meetings to drive out business requirements.
- Maintained, updated and distributed project tasks logs, meeting minutes and schedules.
- Provided exceptional customer service to each Business Partner throughout the life cycle of each project.
Business Analyst/Quality Assurance
- Assigned as a product specific Business Analyst for the GoodForLife (GFL) life product.
- Provided business analysis and testing support for other health and life insurance products as needed.
- Partnered with Business SMEs on an on-going basis to define, gather and review business rules for system updates and enhancements to the origination and target systems using Agile software development. These implementation cycles include changes and coordination with other technical teams and outside vendors to make modifications to the UI, XML elements, images, error/kick-out reports and external database calls.
- Provided production support on all related GFL application issues and back up support for other group and ordinary health and life products.
- Partnered with Technology resources to clarify and research any outstanding items during the development phase and ensure we were within compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Built and executed test plans/ test cases to support the validation of software and business requirements of in-house development utilizing Excel and SharePoint.
Business Analyst/Technical Delivery Lead
- Partnered with Product Subject Matter Experts to define, gather and review business rules for the end-to-end client fulfillment initiative process for Credit, Treasury, Merchant and Trade products, domestically and internationally, across all segments, including specialty businesses. This project was supported and managed utilizing the Confidential Change Management Process, Lean Assessment and Six Sigma Philosophy. By bringing domestic and international processing together onto one platform it increased efficiency, productivity and reduced FTEs needed to perform manual processes.
- Identified, measured, monitored and mitigated operational and system risks throughout the development/testing phase to ensure minimal impact to clients.
- Attended daily Senior Management meetings to report on the product interface development, defect assessment and risk mitigation, system stability, and offshore testing.
- Led technical meetings with multiple system partners to drive out requirements, data mapping, screen designs, and interface specs. This project impacted cross-functional and downstream systems and required that we work with the Enterprise-wide Change Management Process.
- Identified, resolved tasks/business rule GAPs with Subject Matter Experts and HLD/LLD documents including UI Elements. This documentation was housed in SharePoint to increase documenting sharing.
- Managed and obtained Subject Matter Expert sign off on all product task templates.
- Partnered with Technology resources to clarify and research any outstanding items during the development phase.
- Performed testing of all products within the system and provide production support until initiative migrated to BAU Team.